tModLoader [Released] Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun

How are you enjoying the new armors and weapons?

• I love them

Votes: 184 73.6%
  • I like them, but they need a tweak (please say in comments below)

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • I don't like because they need tweaking first (say tweak in comments)

Votes: 6 2.4%
  • I don't like them

Votes: 32 12.8%

• Total voters
I have a suggestion, could you make bedside tables, targets and fridges for this mod? You don't have to do these if you don't want to.

Last edited:
I have a suggestion, could you make bedside tables, targets and fridges for this mod? You don't have to do these if you don't want to.
bedside tables are something I've been wanting to do for awhile now actually. When you say Target you mean like the red/white ones right? (no guarentees that they'll act like the dummies do). There is already a fridge in unless you mean more fridge variants for each furniture set (in which case I'll have to add at a later date).

bedside tables are something I've been wanting to do for awhile now actually. When you say Target you mean like the red/white ones right? (no guarentees that they'll act like the dummies do). There is already a fridge in unless you mean more fridge variants for each furniture set (in which case I'll have to add at a later date).

Oh I didn't know there was already fridges in the mod. Oh and yes I do mean the red/white ones.

Spoiler time!: Wanna see a magic trick?
bW3X8ka.gif

I'm very pleased to announce that @Snarferman just joined the modteam as a spriter. (Go check out their sprites thread and give them some love).

and in celebration a spoiler for an armor set sprited by Snarferman:

View attachment 94207

Wow it's very nice o_O
Do u need any ideas? I can help :B but not for furniture xD
Lemme tell u some.

Flower Zombies. 100% chance to drop 15-30 petals.

Petal Wand. Can be a magic weapon that shots petals or something to place petal blocks.

Petal crafting station. Used for special crafting made of 15 petals and 30 wood.

Lunar rocks. Found in floating islands, used to make Lunar Furniture.

Lunar crafting station. Used for special crafting. Made of 15 marble and 10 lunar rocks.

I hope u liked it. If u didn't or u think it needs changes, lemme know :p

And please.. Don't answer with a like ;-;

Last edited:
Wow it's very nice o_O
Do u need any ideas? I can help :B but not for furniture xD
Lemme tell u some.

Flower Zombies. 100% chance to drop 15-30 petals.

Petal Wand. Can be a magic weapon that shots petals or something to place petal blocks.

Petal crafting station. Used for special crafting made of 15 petals and 30 wood.

Lunar rocks. Found in floating islands, used to make Lunar Furniture.

Lunar crafting station. Used for special crafting. Made of 15 marble and 10 lunar rocks.

I hope u liked it. If u didn't or u think it needs changes, lemme know :p

And please.. Don't answer with a like ;-;
1) Could most definitely do Petal wands (though they'd be early pre-hardmode magic weapons because I honestly don't see the flower blocks being place via wands).
2) The zombies I'll probably do at a later date (not too confident with programming AI at the moment).
3) The "petal"crafting station I may or may not do (it's really about having too many "special" crafting stations to me).
4) Lunar rocks, if I can find a way for those to spawn in the sky I'll try to do them. (I can't make any guarantees though).
5) I'd rather keep the Ancient Manipulator a crafting station for lunar furniture (it kinda needs more things to craft besides endgame armor imo).

whew finally got all of the armor and tiles (for now) done for this update!

-Nature Armor now has a set effect.
-Magician, Windstar (thanks @Snarferman for sprite !), and Infermantle Armors have set bonus now and are added into the mod.
-Added new weapons: Star Rod(Starlight), Energy Spear(Veridanite), Magician Hat(Mantilum), Rose Thorn (Veridanite) (thanks @Scarecrow for sprite!).
-Added Cherry Bomb; a new way to get explosives for mining.
-Added pickup sounds to the vanilla coins (Wind Waker Rupee noises anyone?)
-Added Platforms for: Lihzahrd, Flesh, Frozen, and Dynasty Furniture Sets.
-You can now obtain Wheat by cutting grass.
-Tulip, Rose, and Iris flowers can be obtained by the same method as Wheat and are now used for crafting Weirdly Colored Petals.
- Oh yeah some Tropical furniture pieces got a much needed resprite.

Next update:
Each ore will have 4 weapons each
2 New secret ores
2 armor sets
Modded platforms
New Crafting Station
New Furniture set
Oh yeah while I'm typing stuff:
Screenshot_25.png

Wowwee that's a lot of downloads. Thanks everybody!

Made a small update after realizing the new magic weapons didn't have their mana values put in correctly. So now Magic Hat, Star Rod, and Rosethorn have mana consumption.

Hello! Your mod its great. Really.

I want to ask you something: your mod have the option to make swords?
like make more swords or make custom swords? because I do have a few swords I wanna implement (haven't really thought of a good onswing function for some just yet), but if it's like making custom sword (like adding slots/attributes to them through some means) I haven't figured out how to do that just yet.

like make more swords or make custom swords? because I do have a few swords I wanna implement (haven't really thought of a good onswing function for some just yet), but if it's like making custom sword (like adding slots/attributes to them through some means) I haven't figured out how to do that just yet.
Hey, i found an error from your mod,

I really enjoy this mod but the flowers and wheat that drop from grass are annoying me a whole lot.
Could you maybe modify it so that they only drop when cutting grass with something?
Like how the sickle drops hay.

Back
Top Bottom