tModLoader [Released] Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun

How are you enjoying the new armors and weapons?

• I love them

Votes: 184 73.6%
  • I like them, but they need a tweak (please say in comments below)

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • I don't like because they need tweaking first (say tweak in comments)

Votes: 6 2.4%
  • I don't like them

Votes: 32 12.8%

• Total voters
Oh I found something else out with this dupe issue.
The laminated Flooring sells for 20 copper, and with the messed up wall to flooring recipe you can make tons of money with this.
I really hope you can make a quick patch soon.

Oh I found something else out with this dupe issue.
The laminated Flooring sells for 20 copper, and with the messed up wall to flooring recipe you can make tons of money with this.
I really hope you can make a quick patch soon.
I can make a quick fix today for sure.

That's good cause once I found out about the wall to flooring issue I had to
1 figure out what mod it was from[via cheat sheet]
and 2 post it on here so you can know.

1.5.6.2:
-
fixed some duping issues
-apple also got resprited
Hopefully this'll be the last bugfix I'll do for awhile. I actually got a ton to do still and hopefully I'll be done with the update before the end of the month.

1.5.6.2:
-
fixed some duping issues
-apple also got resprited
Hopefully this'll be the last bugfix I'll do for awhile. I actually got a ton to do still and hopefully I'll be done with the update before the end of the month.

Just got the update and it seems the petal zombies and bubbles are still spawning near my town.

One question, do the ores for this mod, like verdinite, only spawn in hardmode? I haven't seen any yet.
they are hardmode: zillium spawns after using a joker card (dropped from clowns on blood moons with a 10% chance) and the other 5 spawn after using the celestial blossom that moon lord drops.

It seems marble elementals do not care about the fact that the dungeon is supposed to override all other spawns with dungeon spawns while the player is within it.

20160808155828_1.jpg

Go home Marble Elemental(s), you are drunk.

It seems marble elementals do not care about the fact that the dungeon is supposed to override all other spawns with dungeon spawns while the player is within it.

View attachment 133056

Go home Marble Elemental(s), you are drunk.
You're not near any marble caves are you? It's a common thing (for me anyways) that there's a granite or marble cave nearby when I go down into the dungeon.

You're not near any marble caves are you? It's a common thing (for me anyways) that there's a granite or marble cave nearby when I go down into the dungeon.

When there's granite near a dungeon granite elementals do not spawn, as the dungeon overrides all other spawns with dungeon spawns.
So even when there is marble biomes near the dungeon, the marble elementals should not spawn, hoplites don't spawn, medusas don't spawn, so why should these marble elementals spawn?

When there's granite near a dungeon granite elementals do not spawn, as the dungeon overrides all other spawns with dungeon spawns.
So even when there is marble biomes near the dungeon, the marble elementals should not spawn, hoplites don't spawn, medusas don't spawn, so why should these marble elementals spawn?
Alright then that tells me there's something I didn't include in the spawning for "no spawning in dungeons"

oh yeah if you haven't seen already I made the Rupee Coin Pickup Noise it's own mod. You can find it on the mod browser under a similar name! (Also a link has been added to the OP if mod browser doesn't work).

Back
Top Bottom