tModLoader [Released] Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun

How are you enjoying the new armors and weapons?

• I love them

Votes: 184 73.6%
  • I like them, but they need a tweak (please say in comments below)

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • I don't like because they need tweaking first (say tweak in comments)

Votes: 6 2.4%
  • I don't like them

Votes: 32 12.8%

• Total voters
alright so let's talk about 1.7.0.3:
-Grocer's fruit has been removed from his inventory
-Trees and Grass don't drop Wheat or Apples anymore
-But don't worry your dear Grandma has seeds for them! Apple Seeds cost regular money unlike the other seeds.
-Added: Wheat, Apple, Lemon, Orange, Cherry, and Watermelon Seeds / Plants
-Made it so the new crops and the pepper/potato plants can only be harvested with a pick; no more accidentally killing them when they weren't full grown!
-Grocer in exchange now has the Cherry Flail and the Apple Saber for sale.
-Incredibly Infuriating Statue bug has been squished
-Fixed the spawn of new biome enemies so they don't show up when a player is in town
-also added orange and blue flower walls

Another hotfix is out: 1.7.0.4
-fixed Iris Lamp making tiles visually disappear
-fixed Toy Vending Machine not dispensng more than 2 types of capsules

Came across these bugs this morning; seemed to have been left over from last night's bug.

How can I find star biomes and what are the chances of them appearing? I have made 11 worlds and explored all the sky on them and CANT find a single star biome! I WANT THAT MUSIC IN MY MUSIC BOX!!! im on latest tmodloader version of the mod

How can I find star biomes and what are the chances of them appearing? I have made 11 worlds and explored all the sky on them and CANT find a single star biome! I WANT THAT MUSIC IN MY MUSIC BOX!!! im on latest tmodloader version of the mod
the star biome is a biome that is NOT GET THROUGH WORLD GENERATION!!!!!, unfortunately since the mechanics to build the biome change (because I refuse to play modloader until thorium finally updates) the way to get the biome may change on the recent update.

Last edited:
the star biome is a biome that is NOT GET THROUGH WORLD GENERATION!!!!!, unfortunately since the mechanics to build the biome change (because I refuse to play modloader until thorium finally updates) the way to get the biome may change on the recent update.
Yeah star biome is gonna be manmade until further notice; originally wanted the biome to spawn like the skylakes/skylands, but worldgen didn''t wanna cooperate with me so I kinda gave up.

Yeah star biome is gonna be manmade until further notice; originally wanted the biome to spawn like the skylakes/skylands, but worldgen didn''t wanna cooperate with me so I kinda gave up.
but its still getting the materials to build it like before?

How do I get these star materials so I can make a manmade island?
The grocer will sell you a capsule machine after beating a boss i can't remember. Starsoil and everything you need is stored inside the blue ones.
it's after beating BoC/Eow that the grocer sells (grocer needs an apple in your inventory to move in and grandma sells apple seeds to grow them)

Other than the vending machine, how do you get beans? Also, beans don't seem to stack properly.

Last edited:
There are way too many flower biomes when i generate a world. There were 4 flower biomes in my medium size world and there was no room for the snow biome or the other biomes from spirit and calamity.

Other than the vending machine, how do you get beans? Also, beans don't seem to stack properly.
There are way too many flower biomes when i generate a world. There were 4 flower biomes in my medium size world and there was no room for the snow biome or the other biomes from spirit and calamity.
Doors don't seem to highlight with SmartCursor
1) Currently there's no other way to get the beans as I've not found a good way to make them obtainable (They should be stackable in latest update unless I forgot to include them in the public bugfix).
2) Will be tweaking that for the bugfix (hopefully coming out today)
3) I'm not sure how to make smart cursor work with doors or chest atm

Also noticed that Grandma doesn't have a housing flag, so I assume she lives wherever the book is placed?

Also noticed that Grandma doesn't have a housing flag, so I assume she lives wherever the book is placed?
I'm not sure why her housing flag is like that. But yeah as long as there's a cookbook placed in the room she has a chance to move in. Honestly might just change her spawn conditions because it's starting to frustrate me a bit in my playthrough.
[doublepost=1499029895,1499029734][/doublepost]1.7.0.5 is out on the browser and on dropbox:
-Added better animations for both Dandelions
-fixed a bug where some modded lamps and vanilla lamps couldn't be placed (this was the toughest one to squash imo)
-Added a Magic Pot (Clay Pot + Star). It'll have more decorative uses soonish.
-Added a Flower themed Lamppost as well as a Star themed one; stylish!

-Added a Magic Pot (Clay Pot + Star). It'll have more decorative uses soonish.
does the magic pot cut in half the waiting time for seeds to reach full bloom for potion making? because it will be a real help specially for shiverthorn it takes an eternity to mature.

does the magic pot cut in half the waiting time for seeds to reach full bloom for potion making? because it will be a real help specially for shiverthorn it takes an eternity to mature.
it's more or less a furniture piece with no function; next update you'll be able to make potted plants with some action to them

PLEASE READ: I'M NOT GOING TO MAKE A SEPARATE MOD FOR THE FURNITURE AND WEAPONS. NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO USE THE ARMOR OR WEAPONS IN THIS MOD. THAT IS WHAT MAKES SANDBOX GAMES GREAT; NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO DO ANYTHING.

Hi! I checked the most recent dozen pages or so, and couldn't find anything, so... I think this is a perfectly reasonable position, and I fully support it. I'd be absolutely happy to install your mod, with weapons and armor included, and just ignore them.

It looks like you have at least one world-gen biome included now, though, which means that I can't just "ignore" it, at least without disabling the mod every time I generate a new world. (The ones I have to build myself, *shrug*, I can just not build, just like the weapons.)

Is there any chance you would either split that into a separate mod, or make it possible (even via JSON editing) to configure it not to generate at world creation? Basically, bring this to the state where I *can* treat everything as optional?

(I'm also bonus interested since I hear you are likely to add the bookshelf that jopojelly demo'ed on reddit recently?)

Back
Top Bottom