tModLoader [Released] Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun

How are you enjoying the new armors and weapons?

• I love them

Votes: 184 73.6%
  • I like them, but they need a tweak (please say in comments below)

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • I don't like because they need tweaking first (say tweak in comments)

Votes: 6 2.4%
  • I don't like them

Votes: 32 12.8%

• Total voters
enabled list, we need to know what is your mod list so we can verify/check which mod may cause the problem.

AlchemistNPC
AntiSocial
Emoji Support
Expeditions Base
FinalFantasyStuff
HERO'S mod
Infinity - Endless Items
Item Customizer
Items+
Leveled Mod
Light Pets
Lottery
Mod Settings Configurator
MyCustomNPC
Prefixes For Enemies
Shade Library
Sorcerer's Secret
The Shapeshifter
Unusacies' Battle Rods
Vending Machines
imkSushi naturally occuring moons mod

Well there's the answer. For some reason Prefixes doesn't like my mod (and other mods) and no matter what I try to do I can't fix the incompatability so I just gave up.
well unless he has cheatsheet enabled too, the error cant happen and this has been talked on their thread Im saying this because I have prefixes enabled AND cheatsheet too and no problems.
[doublepost=1505585150,1505585103][/doublepost]
AlchemistNPC
AntiSocial
Emoji Support
Expeditions Base
FinalFantasyStuff
HERO'S mod
Infinity - Endless Items
Item Customizer
Items+
Leveled Mod
Light Pets
Lottery
Mod Settings Configurator
MyCustomNPC
Prefixes For Enemies
Shade Library
Sorcerer's Secret
The Shapeshifter
Unusacies' Battle Rods
Vending Machines
imkSushi naturally occuring moons mod
enable cheatsheet to fix the problem until a new update for prefixes for enemies, fix the problem without having cheatsheet enabled.

What exactly are these wood recipes? I'm assuming they're from this mod because it uses blocks from them. All of those recipes for a single Wood are identical, and take several (???) living looms as well as a lot of random living wood things and more of wood itself...

Attachments

• wood recipes.PNG
    wood recipes.PNG
    564 KB · Views: 447
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Terraria.GameContent.UI.Elements.UITextPanel`1.SetText(T text, Single textScale, Boolean large)
at CosmeticVariety.CosmeticWorld.InterruptModWorld.ExampleUI.OnInitialize()
at Terraria.UI.UIElement.Activate()
at Terraria.UI.UserInterface.SetState(UIState state)
at CosmeticVariety.CosmeticWorld.InterruptModWorld.<ModifyWorldGenTasks>b__1(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.GameContent.Generation.PassLegacy.Apply(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.World.Generation.WorldGenerator.GenerateWorld(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.WorldGen.generateWorld(Int32 seed, GenerationProgress customProgressObject)
at Terraria.WorldGen.do_worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
at Terraria.WorldGen.worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)

Crash on dedicated MP server!

What exactly are these wood recipes? I'm assuming they're from this mod because it uses blocks from them. All of those recipes for a single Wood are identical, and take several (???) living looms as well as a lot of random living wood things and more of wood itself...
I've seen that once or twice before; I'm not sure what causes that recipe to exist exactly.

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Terraria.GameContent.UI.Elements.UITextPanel`1.SetText(T text, Single textScale, Boolean large)
at CosmeticVariety.CosmeticWorld.InterruptModWorld.ExampleUI.OnInitialize()
at Terraria.UI.UIElement.Activate()
at Terraria.UI.UserInterface.SetState(UIState state)
at CosmeticVariety.CosmeticWorld.InterruptModWorld.<ModifyWorldGenTasks>b__1(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.GameContent.Generation.PassLegacy.Apply(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.World.Generation.WorldGenerator.GenerateWorld(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.WorldGen.generateWorld(Int32 seed, GenerationProgress customProgressObject)
at Terraria.WorldGen.do_worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
at Terraria.WorldGen.worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)

Crash on dedicated MP server!
Are you trying to create a world through host+play or the tmod server console?

In any case: it's been a busy past couple of months and I feel bad I didn't get this update out sooner.
Code:
1.7.2 Changelog:
Removed Mob Tile drops from mobs and gave them to  a brand new NPC.
Added a new TownNPC: Game Hunter who will trade you Monster tokens for mob related tiles and needs no requirements to move in.
Added Monster Tokens; you can get them from certain enemies relating to the mob tiles.
There's now a recipe for Hive Lamp: 5 Rich Mahogany +1 Scrap Wax @ Apiary
Added Apiary(some wood, refined wax, and iron/lead bars will do at a workbench), Scrap Wax (dropped from hornets and bees), Refined Wax(Scrap Wax at a WB), Industrial Wax Bar (used for candles at Sculpting Stand) and Block(crafted from IWB).
Magic Pot has more uses (kinda). Take any herb seed and Magic Pot to a Workbench to create a living and moving pot of herb! (does not produce more seeds or herbs but it's fun to see something move right?)
Lowered the Magic Bean costs for Crop Seeds at Grandma's shop.
Banana Seed(Grandma's Shop), Banana, Banana Bread(some flour + banana), and Banana Split(ice cream, cherry, and banana at the chillmixer) have been added.
Flower Biome Gen has been tweaked and no longer spawns ontop of jungles/crimson/corruption/ice (and the dirt wall islands and uprooted corruption chasms are no more). (thanks @GroxTheGreat!)
Flower Biome also has a nicer and prettier background (thanks @EpicCriddle!)
Biome Block counts have been boosted from 50 blocks to 120 blocks
Anub has added: Lotus, Tigerlily,Buff Candles, and Apiary in.
Buff Candles give you buffs of other potions, but only a small fraction of their potency. 3 of the same potion is needed for when making a buff candle at the sculpting stand (will be changed if needed).
Rejoice, Chests now have proper animations!
Fixed a bug where FFF chests weren't dropping their respective item on destruction.
Starwood now has a "Living Wood" variant; recipe includes  10 Starwood + 2 Fallen Stars @ Living Loom
Other stuff I'm forgetting probably; these past few months have been stressful irl.

With that being done I wanna say a couple of things:
1) There is a glitch with the worldgen prompt for Flower Biome where it stays on screen after making a choice. Don't worry though your world will still gen, but you won't see the worldgen task progress bar. This I'll try getting fixed soon.

2) Next update will be a more combat oriented update with a little surprise.

3)Thank you all for sticking around even when I'm stuck on getting something to work.

What would cause the spring bit to hang during world generation?
Cause I've tried to make a new world after updating this mod and I can't proceed any further than that prompt.

What would cause the spring bit to hang during world generation?
Cause I've tried to make a new world after updating this mod and I can't proceed any further than that prompt.
I'm not sure. At least I know that the world still gens, but the prompt just doesn't wanna give the worldgen bar any limelight.

planting a lemon seed then having to spend all your gold again to get magic beans to be able to buy 1 more seed just to get some lemonade feels extremely tedious. havent played the mod in a while but shouldnt it be easier to get lemonade?

i mean i dont mean like before where you could just buy it, but a way to not have to plant, wait, pick it all up, and spend all your gold in attempting to get magic beans which are really rare

Back
Top Bottom