tModLoader [Released] Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun

How are you enjoying the new armors and weapons?

• I love them

Votes: 184 73.6%
  • I like them, but they need a tweak (please say in comments below)

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • I don't like because they need tweaking first (say tweak in comments)

Votes: 6 2.4%
  • I don't like them

Votes: 32 12.8%

• Total voters
Can you please remove the " Do you want a garden prompt" becuase it breaks creating a world through tmodload terraria server. Since that is the only way to create a world with many mods and not crash. But your prompt is breaking that. Would be nice if you set it as random or remove completly the prompt and implement something else. Thank You

Is the possible for this mod to be found in the mod browser and how?
My Terraria messed up and all characters, worlds, and mods are saved were they shouldn't be, so I can't manually download the mod from the forums.

Is the possible for this mod to be found in the mod browser and how?
My Terraria messed up and all characters, worlds, and mods are saved were they shouldn't be, so I can't manually download the mod from the forums.
it's because I haven't updated for recent version (which I will later today)
Jenosis, u stopped working on this awesome mod? ;-;

Gonna fall in depreshon q-q
I haven't stopped working; I'm just really bad at communicating on forums. With me having a fulltime job now it's hard for me to do all the modding I want like I did before I got it.

release for tML 0.10.1.2:
Code:
- Updated for tML 0.10.1.2
- Fear not you no longer have to feel bad about accidentally killing critters(most of the time). Critter Accessories have been added and are obtained by killing representative critter.
- Added the rest of the living wood walls
- Loam and Starsand now count towards the Flower and Star biomes respectively
- Loam and Starsand can grow cactuses and special biome palm trees
- Original(ones from 1.2) dyes are now placeable
- Easel has been added and you can make some paintings at it
- Map tiles have been added, you can now construct your own world map (with 2 paper at a workbench)!
- There's a lot of misc. resprites for random things that needed it.
- Speaking of Misc Things; Miscellanious Chandelier and Miscellanious Painting has been added

jenosis ! is there any chance you have the tmodloader 10.1.1 version of this mod available for download? I am using mods that haven't been updated yet, so to accommodate, i am running the older version of tmodloader.

Where do starry slimes spawn, and what's their drop rate for starry syrup?
on the "man made" star biome (buy capsules on the vending machine from the grocer post BoC or EoW to get the materials) the drop rate of syrup? I dont know but get a water candle and battle potions with you to make things faster.

Ok ... Soooooooo Banana grow on sand and Potatos grow an Ash

But what Block is needed for Pepper ?

Thx

this mod is pretty cool there is just one tiny little thing that would make it perfect creating a combination of the furry talismen the pastel wings the parasite and the feather fan

Back
Top Bottom