tModLoader [Released] Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun

How are you enjoying the new armors and weapons?

• I love them

Votes: 184 73.6%
  • I like them, but they need a tweak (please say in comments below)

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • I don't like because they need tweaking first (say tweak in comments)

Votes: 6 2.4%
  • I don't like them

Votes: 32 12.8%

• Total voters
how many flower biomes is this mod supposed to add because for some reason i have 6 on a medium world, which take up all the forest.? is this right?

any chance u might turn the ocean set into a full furniture set or is it just gonna stay light sources (pearl candle, kelp lamp, pufferfish lantern, and jellyfish chandelier) i ask because i wanna do a ocean/aquatic build and i like your ocean light sources more than their marine counterparts from thorium mod and was hopeing that i might in the future be able to build a full ocean themed house without having to rely on thorium's marine furniture dont get me wrong i love thorium and it is responsible for a large chunk of the weapons armor and accessories im gonna use for my final equip butt it's furniture leaves much to be desired

Anybody know what ingredients you need to make coffee and where to get those ingredients? I've been looking around like crazy and looking online but I can't find anything.

Anybody know what ingredients you need to make coffee and where to get those ingredients? I've been looking around like crazy and looking online but I can't find anything.
maybe thats a spoiler for the next update and jenosis just left it as a WIP item.....otherwise you want to talk with him on his discord server, hes more active there and by active more easy/quick to get a response.

I like the concept of the mod, but I think some sprites can be improved. Some sprites are either too big, or too small, and some have bad shading in general. Overall, nice mod!

how do you get the Eden garden biome

If you didn't choose to generate one on world creation, you can get the grocer and buy the vending machine from him. The vending machine sells a variety of capsules that have blocks in them, including some that have the garden blocks. Then you can build your own.

Hi, Im probably blind, dumb but how do I get the Grandma? its ok if no one replies ill just go through and do everything I can but oh well

and yes like other bubble and jack spawn rate need to be lower please

and sandstone candelebra not animate correctly. ( flame is static)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom