tModLoader [Released] Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun

How are you enjoying the new armors and weapons?

• I love them

Votes: 184 73.6%
  • I like them, but they need a tweak (please say in comments below)

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • I don't like because they need tweaking first (say tweak in comments)

Votes: 6 2.4%
  • I don't like them

Votes: 32 12.8%

• Total voters

im quoting and removing the quoted message in hopes to get your attention

i see multiple people having the problem whit the item called "parasite" and untinkered ones, i love this item, it adds these small bufs, and perhaps my favorite being the lightning explosion comming from the lightning bug thorax side of the whole, the luminous contraption is now in use instead

my own opinion on the rest of the mod, superduper awesome! ^w^, my favorite added biome is the star one, great ost + beautifull scenery (that star in the sky hafly submerged in what appears to be a blackhole or wormhole is oddly satisfying and amayzing), i wish i could turn the world into a starbiome! XD
ohh! that poses the question! clentaminator star biome solution! :D, turn the whole world starry!!!!, oeeeh! so much posibilitys!, well that is if its a good idea or not, i rly RLY love it :D
imagine a whole cave system of this biome, unique soundtrack, new items and so much more!!!! :D

I'd like to report a minor bug/oversight where Living Wood walls from the mod don't appear on the minimap. I've been trying to build an oasis base in the desert w/ a giant palm tree and it's weirding out my OCD having big blue holes on the map where I know there's walls. It goes for the Living Palm leaves, as well, I used them as the roof for the Palm/Tropical hosues. I attached a screenshot to show what I mean. Not the best tree, I know, but I tried.
TerraTropica.png

I'd like to report a minor bug/oversight where Living Wood walls from the mod don't appear on the minimap. I've been trying to build an oasis base in the desert w/ a giant palm tree and it's weirding out my OCD having big blue holes on the map where I know there's walls. It goes for the Living Palm leaves, as well, I used them as the roof for the Palm/Tropical hosues. I attached a screenshot to show what I mean. Not the best tree, I know, but I tried.
this is a known bug and currently going through and fixing this on walls and blocks

fix the parrasite and hivemind too xd.... plzzzzz im begging you xD

it reduces the crit chance of any weapon to 5% and less xD........ instead of adding crit chance XD..... ;_;

how do iget the picture only version of the supporter signatures?, i keep getting ingur whit it, i just want the picture like everyone else has :)

these are my concepts for a surface star biome spawn and a sky islan star biome spawn :D

i carefully replace every block and hamered those that needed to be hamered, i also used star walls (from the traveling merchant) to make these small cave like structures
and the sky island? the reason i came whit the idea is becouse i saw some1 else did it and i liked it, so credit goes to woever made it first
also i was playing mario and luigi partners in time and got hit whit a nostalgia bomb XD
(also i hid the stelarria music box in he island or else it would play the og space ost from terraria)

i hope you like them :)

i got many more screenshots but they aremostly notmade from items of this amayzing mod
as i woudlnt call a giant bush made from living wood and living leaves original, even tho the desighn is XD

ill likely make something like that out of the living star wood wand and living leaf wand for the starwood

or ill make a flower biome counterpart

damn the more i talk about the 2 biomes the more i love them!

Attachments

• Screenshot_354.png
    Screenshot_354.png
    460.1 KB · Views: 185
  • Screenshot_355.png
    Screenshot_355.png
    487.3 KB · Views: 175
these are my concepts for a surface star biome spawn and a sky islan star biome spawn :D

i carefully replace every block and hamered those that needed to be hamered, i also used star walls (from the traveling merchant) to make these small cave like structures
and the sky island? the reason i came whit the idea is becouse i saw some1 else did it and i liked it, so credit goes to woever made it first
also i was playing mario and luigi partners in time and got hit whit a nostalgia bomb XD
(also i hid the stelarria music box in he island or else it would play the og space ost from terraria)

i hope you like them :)

i got many more screenshots but they aremostly notmade from items of this amayzing mod
as i woudlnt call a giant bush made from living wood and living leaves original, even tho the desighn is XD

ill likely make something like that out of the living star wood wand and living leaf wand for the starwood

or ill make a flower biome counterpart

damn the more i talk about the 2 biomes the more i love them!
Ayyy looking spiffy. Originally wanted the star biome to spawn like the sky islands, but couldn't really figure worldgen out for that. I like the concepts!

thank you so very much! :)

i am thinking of more structures
but i mostly get my inspiration from mario and luigi rpgs (mainly mario and luigi partners in time and mario and luigi bowsers inside story + its remake)

maybe i should make a toad-house in the flower biome that i wouldve littered whit the mushrooms!
or perhaps a litteral star shrine :thinking emoji:, i guess i'll see

I'm pretty sure i have the most recent version, and i have A LOT of mods alongside Cosmetic Variety:
I've had it drop consistently on my end. I say try disabling some mods to see which mod is causing. I'd test it with other mods, but my hands are tied with irl stuff atm.

What does the "would you like to grow a garden" world gen thing mean? If it is even apart of this mod.

Is it what spawns the florawood stuff? cuz i find the music there kinda loud and also it spawns too many flowers imo, i get it, it's supposed to be very fertile dirt but it's a bit too much and well i am not such a huge fan of it, so if it is what spawns it then i can just click the "no" button to stop it?
sorry if it is for another mod :/

What does the "would you like to grow a garden" world gen thing mean? If it is even apart of this mod.

Is it what spawns the florawood stuff? cuz i find the music there kinda loud and also it spawns too many flowers imo, i get it, it's supposed to be very fertile dirt but it's a bit too much and well i am not such a huge fan of it, so if it is what spawns it then i can just click the "no" button to stop it?
Yes you can click no if you don't want the biome to gen on worldgen.

I believe it does come from this mod. But yes, you can click no and it won't spawn.

yes you can press on no and then it wont spawn on its own, allowing you to create artifical versions of the biome like how you would makea mushroom biome or another biome from this mod (star biome)

here is an example of an artificial star biome i made, i carefully replaced all dirt and hammered it exactly as needed whit a hammer after ofc replacing all the stuff whit starstone, stardirt and celestial grass, i think i already posted this immage but hey idgaf :p
but i still cant come up whit any ideas

i however did something great a week back, and once the package arrives i may or may not make a photo of it and post it here (no prommises) :p

edit: it seems my browser israther sluggish and i didnt noticey already got a responce from the god genius himself :p my sincere apologies sir's

Attachments

• Screenshot_354.png
    Screenshot_354.png
    460.1 KB · Views: 434
yes you can press on no and then it wont spawn on its own, allowing you to create artifical versions of the biome like how you would makea mushroom biome or another biome from this mod (star biome)

here is an example of an artificial star biome i made, i carefully replaced all dirt and hammered it exactly as needed whit a hammer after ofc replacing all the stuff whit starstone, stardirt and celestial grass, i think i already posted this immage but hey idgaf :p
but i still cant come up whit any ideas

i however did something great a week back, and once the package arrives i may or may not make a photo of it and post it here (no prommises) :p

edit: it seems my browser israther sluggish and i didnt noticey already got a responce from the god genius himself :p my sincere apologies sir's
jesus christ i do not have the patience to do something like that O.O
i applaud you for having the patience to do that lol, i'm currently using many mods and post ML is... well it's chaos... like "oh you went into a desert? Here have a random boss that takes half your hp because you went to do something here :)" and also i wanna get thru the bosses cuz well i wanna progress and it is unbearable dealing with all the enemies that randomly spawn and take more than half my hp when i am just doing something mundane like building so i just used fargo's auto house builder even if i hated how they looked it was the only practical way of making a house and not get absolutely shredded into dust.

Back
Top Bottom