tModLoader [Released] Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun

How are you enjoying the new armors and weapons?

• I love them

Votes: 184 73.6%
  • I like them, but they need a tweak (please say in comments below)

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • I don't like because they need tweaking first (say tweak in comments)

Votes: 6 2.4%
  • I don't like them

Votes: 32 12.8%

• Total voters
Hey so I've been trying to make Grandma appear but I can't seem to find or make a bookshelf for the cookbook. No recipe exists for it, I can only make bookcases but I can't place the cookbook

I think it would be cool if we got aquariums for quest fish, modded fish, and enemies modded and vanilla. Some good mods for the new aquariums would be:
Calamity
Thorium

I think it would be cool if we got aquariums for quest fish, modded fish, and enemies modded and vanilla. Some good mods for the new aquariums would be:
Calamity
Thorium
Will think about those for future updates.
Hey so I've been trying to make Grandma appear but I can't seem to find or make a bookshelf for the cookbook. No recipe exists for it, I can only make bookcases but I can't place the cookbook
Cookbook is *20* paper at a bookcase. If you need a bookcase you can use paper to make books for a bookcase.

so I got the mod on tmod loader through steam and now it doesn't work anymore some reason as everytime I enable it and reload my mods for it to work, I get an error, great mod though but I think the flower biome needs more than one song it gets annoying after 3 replays
i agree with the flower biome thing but i don't know a fix for the mod not working, sorry

Apparently on tmod loader the mod is somehow updated to a version we all don't have now, every time I get it
so it won't load. it says "it has been detected that this mod was built for tmod loader 0.11.7" (which is not a thing) and I'm using tmod loader 11.7.2

Attachments

• 20200528110435_1.jpg
    20200528110435_1.jpg
    304.1 KB · Views: 183
Apparently on tmod loader the mod is somehow updated to a version we all don't have now, every time I get it
so it won't load. it says "it has been detected that this mod was built for tmod loader 0.11.7" (which is not a thing) and I'm using tmod loader 11.7.2
That doesn't look right. I updated it for the most recent version of tML and there's not been incorrect coordinate heights for the tile in question. Are using the most recent version of the mod? (1.7.4.1)

Hello, I used tmodloaderserver to generate the world when loading this module, this saves about 500MB of memory to load more mods, but I found that generating the world in command line mode will produce an error and stop at 94%. After the exclusion method test,I think the reason may be that game need to ask if you are generating a garden but the command line does not support graphical queries so it crashes,Is there any way to skip garden generation in command line mode?Or automatically select Generate Garden and continue to generate the world?;(

Last edited:
Hello, I used tmodloaderserver to generate the world when loading this module, this saves about 500MB of memory to load more mods, but I found that generating the world in command line mode will produce an error and stop at 94%. After the exclusion method test,I think the reason may be that game need to ask if you are generating a garden but the command line does not support graphical queries so it crashes,Is there any way to skip garden generation in command line mode?Or automatically select Generate Garden and continue to generate the world?;(
Unfortunately there's not a way to do that in the prompt; you'd have to generate the world in the main menu in game.

hey, i was wondering if you would be able to make a smaller version of this mod that is just the star biome, trees and plants, and a few of the blocks without all the other stuff?
i like the mod but when playing with a lot of mods a lot of stuff just gets ignored but i really love the star biome.

I've been trying to figure out why none of the critter accessories are dropping for me, and nothing seems to be helping with getting them back. I've tinkered with removing a mod here and there to see if that did it, removed every other mod besides this one, wiped my tModLoader instances in their entirety and reinstalled, tried swapping from 64 bit back to 32 bit, and I still don't seem to be able to get them to drop at all. I really liked those, and I'm getting frustrated. So far as I can tell, those are the only parts of the mod that aren't working anymore. Were they removed? Shuffled off to a new mod or something? Am I missing something I need to do in order to fix this?

I've been trying to figure out why none of the critter accessories are dropping for me, and nothing seems to be helping with getting them back. I've tinkered with removing a mod here and there to see if that did it, removed every other mod besides this one, wiped my tModLoader instances in their entirety and reinstalled, tried swapping from 64 bit back to 32 bit, and I still don't seem to be able to get them to drop at all. I really liked those, and I'm getting frustrated. So far as I can tell, those are the only parts of the mod that aren't working anymore. Were they removed? Shuffled off to a new mod or something? Am I missing something I need to do in order to fix this?
Critters no longer drop their accessories as it clogged everyone's inventory constantly. Their accessories are now crafted with their respective critter + Essence Gem from the Game Hunter at any Work Bench.

Back
Top Bottom