tModLoader [Released] Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun

How are you enjoying the new armors and weapons?

• I love them

Votes: 184 73.6%
  • I like them, but they need a tweak (please say in comments below)

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • I don't like because they need tweaking first (say tweak in comments)

Votes: 6 2.4%
  • I don't like them

Votes: 32 12.8%

• Total voters
I got the items that didn't work earlier to work (I had stupidly horrible spelling consistency). I have updated the download and the changelog.

I'll definitely be checking this out, as I do plan to add several furniture sets to my mod. :D
Hopefully you can find out how to do light sources! :p

I'll definitely be checking this out, as I do plan to add several furniture sets to my mod. :D
Hopefully you can find out how to do light sources! :p
I've found out how to do lightsources too :dryadhappy: (I'm just not sure how to increase the area of brightness for said lightsources)

whoops something I just now found out is that light sources have 2 tile states and I only put one in for each... so if you wire and switch it on and off it toggles between the sprite and a pink-ish box. Getting that fixed asap.

Jenosis just saying this doesn't look "compatible" with other blocks/decorations It doesn't have the line on the edges and I don't recommend fixing that with black i dont think it is black and if u dunno what am i talkin' about then just.. idk do whatever u want :p

Edit : if u want the other blocks / decorations etc. line on the edge u should download the image from the wiki ( just an example ) and if u still don't know what am i talking about then again do whatever u want and do more things 'cause it's amaaaazingg :D

Thought I'd upload a tiny little spoiler for the upcoming update for the mod:
lNuSG4l.png

...where did Bullseye give you the chest code? (i can't find it in the beta TAPI avalon source) i wanna use it too

This thread is kinda quiet, hopefully Jenosis is making this mod still :) If not, still there are some items that are lookin' good. And why I am saying that hopefully Jenosis is making this mod still is, because there's a high chance that after exams somebody doesn't feel like doing anything.

This thread is kinda quiet, hopefully Jenosis is making this mod still :) If not, still there are some items that are lookin' good. And why I am saying that hopefully Jenosis is making this mod still is, because there's a high chance that after exams somebody doesn't feel like doing anything.
I am indeed working on the mod still, I'm just adding some more stuff than I usually would for an update.

after a very busy week of finals and shopping for mothers' day I have made an update to the mod and that update is now public.

after a very busy week of finals and shopping for mothers' day I have made an update to the mod and that update is now public.

Yay! Updates! Hopefully It's going to be something that will inspire me for my next base :D 'cause currently I am living on a tree. in a house. Just a normal tree house. HOW REALISTIC

btw. And.. you just reminded me of mother's day.. U saved my life my mom would kill me ._. K Just listen not my fault that I never remember about any holidays..

Yay! Updates! Hopefully It's going to be something that will inspire me for my next base :D 'cause currently I am living on a tree. in a house. Just a normal tree house. HOW REALISTIC

btw. And.. you just reminded me of mother's day.. U saved my life my mom would kill me ._. K Just listen not my fault that I never remember about any holidays..
Funny you mention that; in between updates I have a treehouse I'm currently working on and I think it looks awesome so far (will post later today)

Thought I'd post a tiny little spoiler:
zKlV30V.png

On a side note; this upcoming update is going to be a small one (no new furniture sets this time, but you will be able to place a few things).

Back
Top Bottom