tModLoader [Released] Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun

How are you enjoying the new armors and weapons?

• I love them

Votes: 184 73.6%
  • I like them, but they need a tweak (please say in comments below)

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • I don't like because they need tweaking first (say tweak in comments)

Votes: 6 2.4%
  • I don't like them

Votes: 32 12.8%

• Total voters
okeh. Thx
[doublepost=1458876504,1458875937][/doublepost]ok i got a message for using the card.

"Haha hehe hoohoo...."

YAY THX :)
[doublepost=1458876811,1458876711][/doublepost]How do i gets the second ore?
There's only 2 new ore: Chalchum ( white endgame ore included in the generation by beating moonlord) and ZIllium (the rainbow-y ore for the hallow tier equivalent armor that appears when you use the Joker Card).

added most of the new armor and weapon stuff to the OP; I'll try to update tomorrow or late Sunday night (Easter preparation requires me to be at my grandparents')

"Orion's Hunter Armor = Late game Throwing set, 20 defense total, thrown weapons that damage enemies have a chance to heal."

why so weak defense?

"Orion's Hunter Armor = Late game Throwing set, 20 defense total, thrown weapons that damage enemies have a chance to heal."

why so weak defense?
It's mainly because there aren't many throwing armors in game I can scale defense from (the most powerful throwing armor in regular terraria is the desert fossil stuff with like 12 def) I might bump it up to 30-40 if players report that the set bonus doesn't really help cover the defense stuff in battle.

whoops! I was an idiot and forgot to fix the pop-a-vrillyhoo weapon not functioning correctly so fix update with a small addition:

• Fixed Pop-A-Vrilyhoo not behaving like it should.
  • Added a Vending Machine for Drinks (you just need iron/lead bars)

you do have the option to not use them; that's the beauty of a sandbox game.

Well, yeah, true. I guess I could do that. It's just that it bugs me a bit. The items themselves are good and all, it's just that they're a tad bit OP, alongside the sprites not seeming to fit the style of Terraria all that much (some of them, at least). Thanks for the attetion anyways, great mod, keep it coming! :D

Mods' been updated for tModLoader v0.8! Nothing new added in this update except for the ability to play on tModLoader v0.8.

Back
Top Bottom