tModLoader [Released] Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun

How are you enjoying the new armors and weapons?

• I love them

Votes: 184 73.6%
  • I like them, but they need a tweak (please say in comments below)

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • I don't like because they need tweaking first (say tweak in comments)

Votes: 6 2.4%
  • I don't like them

Votes: 32 12.8%

• Total voters
Could you make the mod for the furniture and weapons separate? Also the sprites/recolors of this pic http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?attachments/capture-2016-03-22-15_49_05-png.101693/ look quite odd. Would be nice to choose a nicer to the eyes palette. Some weapons also seems at times that can be a little op so maybe adjusting the numbers a tad would be nice.
I made those sprites, and I will say, the color palette is like that for a reason, as it is based off of a reference to another bit of media. Also, you do not need to use the weapons in the mod if you don't have to use them, it's not required to use them at all.

Could you make the mod for the furniture and weapons separate? Also the sprites/recolors of this pic http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?attachments/capture-2016-03-22-15_49_05-png.101693/ look quite odd. Would be nice to choose a nicer to the eyes palette. Some weapons also seems at times that can be a little op so maybe adjusting the numbers a tad would be nice.
Would making the armor darker help? Like Snarf said above me: no one is forcing you to use the weapons and the Zilly stuff is from a comic named Homestuck.

@Snarferman I understand. Don't take it personally there is also no need to change one color to an other but maybe make them less bright or something like that it's just a suggestion. I know I can just ignore some items and not use them but It seems more cohesive to have a cosmetic mod for the furniture and stuff and have an other for the weapons (like separate downloads not an other post).

I love larrini's armor set, but as a buff/nerf, lower the hat dmg slightly while making it cost 0 mana with the full larrini set on?"

Oh, well is this mod not for Mac or something?
It should be for Windows/Mac/Linux given tModLoader made the code universally readable across all platforms. Mods made with Windows' code aren't 100% guarenteed to work all of the time on Mac/Linux (or so I've heard here and there).

Also sorry for the lack of communication recently; it's the home stretch for my semester and there's a lot of work to do on our remaining projects.

If you haven't heard by now: I'm officially a spriter for a game called Pangeo. (it's still in development and currently not playable for the public yet)

I have the throwing weapons sprited and currently waiting on weapon sprites for the Hunter set.

"But Jenosis! If you're working on a game what will happen to the mod?!" Not to worry I'll still be working on Cosmetic Variety. I'll be updating a little slower though until Pangeo releases. In terms of content for future mod updates: I'll try to work on adding mobs and bosses as soon as I possibly can.

I'm going to ask a little question: anyone knows why does the mod not appear in my Mods menu? I put the CosmeticVariety.tmod file in the Mods folder and it doesn't show up in my game after reloading the mods. Anyone got a solution?

I'm going to ask a little question: anyone knows why does the mod not appear in my Mods menu? I put the CosmeticVariety.tmod file in the Mods folder and it doesn't show up in my game after reloading the mods. Anyone got a solution?
weird, did you try deleting and redownloading it? It should be for the latest version of tModLoader

weird, did you try deleting and redownloading it? It should be for the latest version of tModLoader
Nevermind, I downloaded the file from ModBrowser and now it's fine. For some reason it doesn't let me put the files directly into the folder, recognizing only files that were downloaded from the ModBrowser. Wierd.

Is it possible to somehow revert to vanilla coin pickup sound without disabling the whole mod?
I like the new furniture and everything but the sound is a bit too loud and high-pitched for my ears. And I imagine it would be really annoying during the goblin invasion.

Is it possible to somehow revert to vanilla coin pickup sound without disabling the whole mod?
I like the new furniture and everything but the sound is a bit too loud and high-pitched for my ears. And I imagine it would be really annoying during the goblin invasion.
Sadly there isn't a modoption feature for tmodloader yet, but I can lower the sound's volume for next update.

Back
Top Bottom