tModLoader [Released] Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun

How are you enjoying the new armors and weapons?

• I love them

Votes: 184 73.6%
  • I like them, but they need a tweak (please say in comments below)

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • I don't like because they need tweaking first (say tweak in comments)

Votes: 6 2.4%
  • I don't like them

Votes: 32 12.8%

• Total voters
The energy energy spear is exactly like undynes from undertale
what are you talking about of course it's not undyne's weapon I mean what?

Anyways: Update on the new stuff:

I have all the throwing weapons coded and chalchum weaponstuff designed. I'm certain the new update will be ready by next Sunday (May 1st).

Is that...
U-Undyne's SPEAR OF JUSTICE????????
(made by @Mocha )
CVpi2Ld.png

Well the update isn't gonna happen today; something is unresolved code-wise and I'm not quite sure how to fix this. In the meantime here's a preview of one of the new throwing weapons!

PallasiteKunai.png

Well that was quick and easy; without further ado the update (a day later!)

• Orion's Hunter set now has weapons to match!
  • Throwing weapons for each ore has been added!
  • The mods name has been changed to reflect recent additions.
Whats next?
I did mention awhile earlier that I wanna get started on making mobs. I'll hopefully be able to implement the mods very first enemy soon along with some other tilestuff that's been at the back of my mind.

Well that was quick and easy; without further ado the update (a day later!)

• Orion's Hunter set now has weapons to match!
  • Throwing weapons for each ore has been added!
  • The mods name has been changed to reflect recent additions.
Whats next?
I did mention awhile earlier that I wanna get started on making mobs. I'll hopefully be able to implement the mods very first enemy soon along with some other tilestuff that's been at the back of my mind.
why didn't you call it just "Jenosis' Variety"

when i download the mod,I get this error

A type load exception has occurred.
at Credits.Credit_Lib.generateCreditFile (System.String path, System.String modname, Boolean showInfoMsgBoxes, Boolean hideCriticalErrors, Boolean forceUpdateOnLoad) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CosmeticVariety.CosmeticVariety.Load () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load (System.Object threadContext) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

please fix!

hm... maybe I'll move the ore spawn to an item use like Zillium ore.
when i download the mod,I get this error

A type load exception has occurred.
at Credits.Credit_Lib.generateCreditFile (System.String path, System.String modname, Boolean showInfoMsgBoxes, Boolean hideCriticalErrors, Boolean forceUpdateOnLoad) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CosmeticVariety.CosmeticVariety.Load () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load (System.Object threadContext) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

please fix!
Thank you for reporting this error I'll see if I can get it fixed. If you're downloading this from the mod browser try downloading from the dropbox link in the OP just in case; it'll tell me if there's a problem with either download location.

What exactly do I do with the ores?
You can make armor and weapons out of them at an Aegis Contraption (made with Fallen Stars and Luminite Bars at an ancient manipulator). If you're talking about the Zillium ore then you can make those into bars and make them into various weapons and some armor that's hallow tier equivalent.

Hi! I Think We Need A Few Things
1. Lord English's Gun
2. Troll items For Vanity
3. Hussie npc Store
4. GodTeir Outfits! (and or Armour)
5. Troll Godteir wings
6. Gamzee's Wings
7. Caliborn/Caliope Weapons
8. Trickster Lolipop!

Hi! I Think We Need A Few Things
1. Lord English's Gun
2. Troll items For Vanity
3. Hussie npc Store
4. GodTeir Outfits! (and or Armour)
5. Troll Godteir wings
6. Gamzee's Wings
7. Caliborn/Caliope Weapons
8. Trickster Lolipop!
1. don't want to do it
2. maybe
3. probably not
4. that's actually planned
5. perhaps
6.perhapsx2
7. same answer as #1
8. ????

I already have enough homestuck references (including new tiles coming this update) and would like to cut back (as much as I love homestuck I don't want it to be the focus of this mod)

good golly ms. molly animating mobs is hard for me and I don't know why.
anyways...

• There's 12 new decorational banners you can make with Silk
  • Finally added Crystal Furniture Set
  • There's 2 new mobs for the first time in this mod's history! Small Bubble (spawns day and night on the surface currently just drops money) and a renewable resource of marble: Marble Elemental (spawns in the marble caves).

Add more pre-hardmode and hardmode things and less pos moon lord i think after moon lord no have any challenge a mod that after defeating moon lord the hardmode becomes ultra hardmode with more mobs and more things much hards increasing the difficulty of the game and more bosses i think the fear of the players of the terraria is kill the moon lord after with no have more nothing to do because the moon lord is the final boss of the terraria.
need add more challenges after moon lord

Add more pre-hardmode and hardmode things and less pos moon lord i think after moon lord no have any challenge a mod that after defeating moon lord the hardmode becomes ultra hardmode with more mobs and more things much hards increasing the difficulty of the game and more bosses i think the fear of the players of the terraria is kill the moon lord after with no have more nothing to do because the moon lord is the final boss of the terraria.
need add more challenges after moon lord
There is a planned final boss for this mod and there's sure to be other bosses to go along with it all after Moon Lord. Right now it just seems like the armors and weapons made post moon lord are OP (okay well there's like 2 weapons I legitimately need to tone down because based on their damage they make everything a joke currently); as soon as I know exactly what I'm doing with mob AI I'll begin with them.

Your two mobs seem waaay too common. Marble biomes had the elementals coming at me in packs, and the entire surface and sky is nothing but bubbles, bubbles, bubbles all day. I hate the bubbles in particular, I'm trying to kill other types of mob (harpies and the like) and I see bubbles more often than not. Looking to get jungle bat banners? Bubbles. Trying to recipe check some things with the guide? Bubbles.

I also am not sure if they can spawn from the start, but if they can, beginning level players will have immense trouble with them. Bubbles need to be fixed, they are actively annoying me at every turn and it's making me wish I could revert to last version. The elementals could do with a toning down in spawn rate but they don't ANGER me like the bubbles do.

Back
Top Bottom