• It looks great!!

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • It looks pretty cool.

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Meh, wasn't very exciting.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's really bad.

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • It needs more items (if so, leave some suggestions)

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters

matwhit031904

Skeletron Prime
New Piskel (1).png

(Inactive mod, do not count on updates any time soon)

Description: this mod adds items which generate structures wherever you click, feel free to share any suggestions.

Disclaimers:
Yes, These biomes are completely randomized
These structures can destroy some of your building work if you press to closely to something
Yes, you may get stuck in a structure if you generate it too closely (jungle temple has a 50% chance of you gettin stuck in it)
No, they cannot be generated in the map (this feature MAY be in a future update

current content:
Auto Pyramid: creates a desert pyramid, it contains all of the loot a normal desert pyramid does

Corrupt Chasmer: Creates a corruption pit wherever you click.

Crimson Caver: creates the crimson's structure thingy that looks like a massive hand.

Dungeon Maker: creates a full and randomized dungeon wherever you click (hint: if you want to make a new dungeon, click on this above ground, or else it will connect to another dungeon)

Jungle Hive'r: makes a semi hive biome (due to the protection levels of the hive biome)

Mushroom Grower: makes a mushroom biome (DO NOT use above ground, this will freeze your game immediately)

Auto Sky Island: creates a sky island (this has the sky house with the chest and grass and trees, in a later update it will randomly make a sky lake or the sky island)

Jungle Temple'r: creates a randomized jungle temple wherever you click (it contains all the loot a normal temple does)

The Cavinator: this creates the long cave that you see in the giant dirt mounds.

-That's all for now, remember to leave any suggestions :)

note: the tiles may or may not look weird after you use the item, so if you do not like this, simply exit the world and go back on :)
-will be fixed in a later update

pics coming soon!!

DOWNLOAD!!!!
-mod browser
-click here (outdated)

Last edited:
This mod is pretty interesting, is the auto generated biome randomized? Can you use your map to place them? How large are the biomes? Will you get stuck when placing a biome? Are the cave biomes hollow? How will we know how big the biome will be/how would we tell what the biome will consume within it/is there a way to tell if creating a biome will destroy anything?

And yes, everyone, your web pages have not zoomed in without your permission. It's just the uncommon use of large font.

This mod is pretty interesting, is the auto generated biome randomized? Can you use your map to place them? How large are the biomes? Will you get stuck when placing a biome? Are the cave biomes hollow? How will we know how big the biome will be/how would we tell what the biome will consume within it/is there a way to tell if creating a biome will destroy anything?

And yes, everyone, your web pages have not zoomed in without your permission. It's just the uncommon use of large font.
The "biomes" are not at all hard-coded, they are completely randomized and will generate the EXACT same thing that you see generate naturally in the world. Like the Crimson and corruption caves are the same as the ones you see in world gen.
So when you ask how big something is
Example: the dungeon
Think of how big the dungeon is.

This mod is very intersting and great,but can this mod generate crimson stuff(hearts,crimtane...etc) in a corruption world, and if you have a corruption world and use a Dungeon Maker what chests will it spawn , can it spawn both?

The "biomes" are not at all hard-coded, they are completely randomized and will generate the EXACT same thing that you see generate naturally in the world. Like the Crimson and corruption caves are the same as the ones you see in world gen.
So when you ask how big something is
Example: the dungeon
Think of how big the dungeon is.
I was thinking it may spawn mini biomes for enemies to spawn in if you ever need to farm something, and that only answers one of my few questions, thank you for clarification.

bd1be9a08775e88c6886736f5672340c.png

And each biome will look man-made, or have some sort of style to each one, and different biome blocks.
25e2ae190346ad0ae41ddb1640454bb5.png

These don't look the prettiest, but as examples of what I thought they might be sized/shaped

bd1be9a08775e88c6886736f5672340c.png

And each biome will look man-made, or have some sort of style to each one, and different biome blocks.
25e2ae190346ad0ae41ddb1640454bb5.png

These don't look the prettiest, but as examples of what I thought they might be sized/shaped
They look great!! I'll add them asap. Also, what will go in the center? Or will it be a giant cave

Well I mean if you are adding man-made structures rather than randomly generated biomes alone, there needs to be an area in the center large enough to trigger the biomes spawns and etc, maybe just keep it a large open cave that doesn't look too man-made, but have a lot of detail making the biome eye-candy along with being efficient for spawns. Mine I just threw together for easy spawns, it doesn't look too pretty but it gets the job done for farming.

The idea is great. But I would remove the jungle temple and fix the other stuff. Also would be nice to have some houses that you can use and instant arenas. It would be great if it could create some dungeons (not THE dungeon of terraria but something like a cave/pyramid with enemies and different levels with increasing difficulty and a boss at the end that spawns in when you reach that level).

hmm concept sounds interesting, i would like it to create a simple but organized storage room at the start of a game rather than deal with the inventory system

hmm concept sounds interesting, i would like it to create a simple but organized storage room at the start of a game rather than deal with the inventory system
I'll get on that soon, I've got a lot of things going on right now, thanks for the suggestion!!

Bug Report-

The Mushroom Biome does work, but has a major side effect in that it put mushroom grass on EVERY exposed mudblock in the caverns section.

I have an idea for your mod, make some new structures like an igloo for instance since the ice biome doesn't have a structure yet, idk just an idea but there could be a lot more things possible

It would be cool if you added an item to generate a living wood tree, as it would be useful for people trying to build a giant forest house or just want more living trees

Back
Top Bottom