tAPI (Released WIP) Blitz Mod

Does this look like a rage core ?
RageCore.png

Just throwing a bit more ideas for summoner accessories.
-If you noticed, you can find Teal Mushrooms in the background and use them for dyes. So why not add a summoner accessory made from it, since summoners are close to nature. The 1UP mushroom
1UP.png
(Probably just a +1 minion, since you can get it pretty early)
-One of the new added summoner armors is releated to the ocean, so it needs a themed accessory. While searching the ocean, i found some Seashells and came up with another accessory. A Pearl
Pearl.png
(Not sure what stats should it give :p)

-If you noticed, you can find Teal Mushrooms in the background and use them for dyes. So why not add a summoner accessory made from it, since summoners are close to nature. The 1UP mushroom View attachment 29514 (Probably just a +1 minion, since you can get it pretty early)
-One of the new added summoner armors is releated to the ocean, so it needs a themed accessory. While searching the ocean, i found some Seashells and came up with another accessory. A Pearl View attachment 29516 (Not sure what stats should it give :p)
Increased crit chance, maybe?

-If you noticed, you can find Teal Mushrooms in the background and use them for dyes. So why not add a summoner accessory made from it, since summoners are close to nature. The 1UP mushroom View attachment 29514 (Probably just a +1 minion, since you can get it pretty early)
-One of the new added summoner armors is releated to the ocean, so it needs a themed accessory. While searching the ocean, i found some Seashells and came up with another accessory. A Pearl View attachment 29516 (Not sure what stats should it give :p)
Increased money drop rate for enemies killed by a minion?

Throwing a bit more accessory ideas:
-The YinYang Amulet
YinYangAmulet.png
. Mostly, just an early-hardmode summoner accessory (Extra health regen, +1 minion, +10% increased minion damage)
-Magic Bag
MagicBag.png
. Combination of glowing mushrooms and some fallen stars (Increased maximum mana +20, 5% reduced mana usage)

Hey, check out this cool armor
Crystal Full.png
, a big thanks to @Pinelord for making it. It will be another early-hardmode summoner armor, something to fill the gap between Spider Armor and Tiki Armor.

Last edited:
Some bad news.
The mod development will be on hold for some time. There's just been a lot going on. Hopefully, by late April this mod will be picked back up. If you want, i can post some spoilers from the old build i currently have. Sorry, if we disappointed someone :(

Back
Top Bottom