tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,581 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
I'd like to see more mage and summoning endgame items. Would be nice. (Like especially before and after Supreme Calamitas to play with)

gkhhbPF.png

it's hip

Hello! Why when I call Leviathan, he kills me right away (I have 850 units of life because of the assembly with mods). Similarly, Skeleton / Gemini does when the night ends. He must be called up at night, or what? Called both in the water, and on land.
Character Protection: 56
Damage to the enemy: 25000

Hello! Why when I call Leviathan, he kills me right away (I have 850 units of life because of the assembly with mods). Similarly, Skeleton / Gemini does when the night ends. He must be called up at night, or what? Called both in the water, and on land.
Character Protection: 56
Damage to the enemy: 25000
Gemini? Are you sure you have the right mod? Skeletron is supposed to.

Gemini? Are you sure you have the right mod? Skeletron is supposed to.
I'm sure that I have the right mod. And yes, now I noticed that when I call Leviathan, while being on the mount, he does not kill me instantly. And I was wrong, not gemini but twins.
[doublepost=1490708780,1490708542][/doublepost]He's killing me with a laser.

Attachments

• Безымянный.png
    Безымянный.png
    548.4 KB · Views: 369
You might have used Demon Trophy which buffs bosses drastically. It triples bosses' damage or so.
If you want to disable this effect, use demon trophy again. It would print "Welcome to Terraria" (without "Prepare to Die Edition").

I also noticed when I equip a helmet from Uranium fashion (he adds 9999% armor), the boss attacks me, does not kill, and if I equip a normal helmet, the boss's damage does not allow killing with one hit.

Screenshots
[doublepost=1490710607,1490710082][/doublepost]Mods:
The Trelamium mod
imkSushi mod
Pumking mod
Universe of swords
Spirit mod
Experiences and classes
Wing sllot
Lucky finish
Bismuth
Reduced grinding
Yoyos v2
Thorium
Block of many things
Uranium mod
Cosmetic variety and legends
AlchemistNPC
Cheat Sheet
More Guns mod
Crustilium mod
Lottery
Necronaquens mod
Zoaklen mod
Ersion
The yoyo overload mod
Mod of randomness
Calamity mod
Prefixes for enemies
Legend of terraria 3
MoreAccesories+
Terralands
Tremor remastered
Wireless

P.s.All updated

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    512.3 KB · Views: 388
  • 2.png
    2.png
    756.1 KB · Views: 298
  • 3.png
    3.png
    770.8 KB · Views: 358
  • 4.png
    4.png
    379.1 KB · Views: 367
I just have checked Siren Lure. Her shield reflects most of projectiles, including bullets, lasers and arrows. The shield chooses what to reflect inconsistently: for example, it reflects ice blade and frostbrand's icy bolts but doesn't reflect light beams of enchanted and beam swords. It also forces any yoyo to shrink instantly.
Can the mod creators explain this mechanics more precisely? What weapons are supposed to be used here?

Last edited:
I just have checked Siren Lure. Her shield reflects most of projectiles, including bullets, lasers and arrows. The shield chooses what to reflect inconsistently: for example, it reflects ice blade and frostbrand's icy bolts but doesn't reflect light beams of enchanted and beam swords.
Can the mod creators explain this mechanics more precisely? What weapons are supposed to be used here?
Now I understand. I killed myself. :D
Thank you for your help.

Any possibility in updating the boss images to reflect the current sprites under the NPC section in the future? Seemingly a lot of people post the Leviathan as an advertisement for the mod, and the new and improved version looks much better.

Back
Top Bottom