tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,583 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
i have a problem. I can't not loading the mod i don't know if it is i dont have modloader or what. plz help me

i have a problem. I can't not loading the mod i don't know if it is i dont have modloader or what. plz help me
Well, as a tModLoader mod you sort of need tModLoader to make it work, unless I'm misunderstanding what your post means. Check out the download stuff here (https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/1-3-tmodloader-a-modding-api.23726/), follow the instructions as to how, and then just download it from the Mod Browser.(or manually, but the mod browser is just about always easier)

it would be nice if there is a lore for Providence since I really enjoy reading the lores. The lore for the Perforators should change since isn't the perforator hive their host?
[doublepost=1490878719,1490878626][/doublepost]The astral defeat should also be buffed too. I feel it is a bit underpowered for the fact that you need many things to craft it.

Hey MountainDrew! Thank you and your Team. I'm so Excited for the Future of this Mod. I'm sometimes in the Discord and watch in the Sprite Showcases. All of you make a great Work. Thank you very much. The New Earth Armor, i think, looks pretty good. Have a good Day and suprise us :)

Made an account just to say this. This mod is what made me come back to terraria after so long, and let me just say that no mod comes even close to this one. The quality of items are top notch, and I especially like that almost everything does something unique. The final weapons you get are so cool too! I just wanted to say how much I love this mod and to keep up the good work. All I can suggest is more endgame magic weapons, as that's my favorite class.

Back
Top Bottom