tModLoader [Released] CrazyDefense (WIP)

Website Is Now Set-Up For Anyone Who Wants A Direct Download To The Mod There Is One Now Over On The Website With Some Other Stuff Like A Dev Server Where Everyone Is Welcome Well Except For The Slot Limt Of 4 Currently
terrariansunited.ddns.net

If Prefered I Can Just Do The .tmod file over the .zip file
Thank you, for this. Now I can officially support you.
[doublepost=1567642660,1567642455][/doublepost]Next massive suggestion coming scarily soon!!!
:redmunch:

Thank you, for this. Now I can officially support you.
[doublepost=1567642660,1567642455][/doublepost]Next massive suggestion coming scarily soon!!!
:redmunch:
Hey No Problem Man Just Let Me Know If You Prefer A .tmod file instead of a zip As It Wouldn't Take Much To Change It Really And What You Think Of The Website

Hey No Problem Man Just Let Me Know If You Prefer A .tmod file instead of a zip As It Wouldn't Take Much To Change It Really And What You Think Of The Website
Gotta say that's cool, well done. I guess we need more people like you in the internet.
Eh Done Both Anyway .zip and .tmod files now availible
Also, that, cool.

Want some micromanagement with Terraria forum thread? I could help you with that.

Gotta say that's cool, well done. I guess we need more people like you in the internet.

Also, that, cool.

Want some micromanagement with Terraria forum thread? I could help you with that.
If You Want Too Sure I Could Use All The Help I Can Get LOL

Update For The Website More Pages Added They Will Be Live Soon

Quick Post For Any Sprite Designers That Are Willing To Or That Want To Make Sprites For My Mod, Drop Them In The Mod Sprite Design Channel On My Discord Server For Submission Link Is Here: discord.gg/FDxgvEX You Don't Have To Stay In The Server Just Leave Your Forum Name With The Sprite You Uploaded And If I Choose It You Will Be Credited On This Forum Thread's Main Post And In The Mod Itself Related To The Item In Question

Peace
-Gez

bloody hell i can't believe i was going to ask someone to do some sprite updates to my mod and my mod doesn't even really have a theme it was just sort of red, lime green, gold, blue and pink-ish red so not really a theme at all

Sorry To Anyone Wanting To Get My Mod Via My Website as the website software crashed my pc it was running on now that pc is doing updates so the website will be back as soon as i can get back on that pc

Hi!

Thanks very much for this mod - works like a.... it works really well, apart from the god charm, which doesn't seem to regen mana??

I hope there is an update, as this is amazing..!

Hi!

Thanks very much for this mod - works like a.... it works really well, apart from the god charm, which doesn't seem to regen mana??

I hope there is an update, as this is amazing..!

Hello Thanks For The Comment, I Will Look into The God Charm More At Some Point And Yes There Will Be A Post When The Update Is Live Or Just Anything About The Mod And Im Glad You Like It

Hello, I'm back and the Dev o' War Armor set is coming as I promised (the suggestion, of course). Will take some weeks to finish the text and everything is going to be fine
Also, did you finished the, you know, the ludicrously powerful Set Bonus for the Defense God?

I Don't Believe I Did I Will Be Updating The Mod Soon Hopefully When I'm Not Super Busy Like I Have Been, But Yeah i'll Familiarize Myself To The World Of Modding Again And Getting The Set Finished And Such + Attempt To Fix The GOD Charm Too Maybe (We'll See) Supposed To Regen Mana And Doesn't

I Don't Believe I Did I Will Be Updating The Mod Soon Hopefully When I'm Not Super Busy Like I Have Been, But Yeah i'll Familiarize Myself To The World Of Modding Again And Getting The Set Finished And Such + Attempt To Fix The GOD Charm Too Maybe (We'll See) Supposed To Regen Mana And Doesn't
Thank you for the life signals there. Dont rush, we are all here to help each other and I'm aware that the C# world is a rough world.
And, if it helps, I'm very sure you are going to love the Dev o' War Suit and comes with a suprise
20 new accesories

Oh Don't Worry About Me I Would Have Had The Mod Mark Abandoned Or Such If Something Had Happened Like And The "Also, did you finished the, you know, the ludicrously powerful Set Bonus for the Defense God?" That Was In A Post Was It Not As I Have Forgotten LOL

Oh Don't Worry About Me I Would Have Had The Mod Mark Abandoned Or Such If Something Had Happened Like And The "Also, did you finished the, you know, the ludicrously powerful Set Bonus for the Defense God?" That Was In A Post Was It Not As I Have Forgotten LOL
Yes it was in a post, in one of my posts actually
Got an suggestion for you:
Defense God Helm: Adds 1,755,000 defense, increases damage reduction by 35% and adds a key to manipulate gravity.

Defense God Breastplate: Adds 2,850,500 defense, increases damage reduction by 40% and makes the player immune to all vanilla debuffs, knockback, fire blocks, paladin effect (since you are practically immune to anything(try to overlap as much as you can that effect, to the point that your friends are immune to damage at a certain distance))

Defense God Leggings: Adds 1,894,500 defense, increases damage reduction by 24.9% and adds complete immunity to lava and the ability to walk this and other fluids, an toggleable falling speed with the up, down buttons, higher max speed and acceleration, increased jump height and a triple time stacked magic carpet effect.

Set Bonus: Defense is increased by 200%, damage reduced by 25%, and will add an new buff: if a strike would kill you (umprobably) you can return to 75% your max health and repeat the process after 15 seconds, in case you receive another God Buster strike before the 15 seconds, another invulnerability buff will appear saving you from death, this one with an 20 seconds cooldown that will get you to the 50% of life instead of 75%. Also adds an defense shield that charges, with it's own bar and all, by dealing high cuantity of damage to an enemy(notice that it's not based by the amount of foes you kill, it's the number that appears in the dps meter). This shield must cancel projectiles and inflict near infinite knockback power at a certain distance, shield must be circular around the player so, in other words, it's an independent system that moves with the player but it's not attached to it(this is for preventing bypassing effects transmit to the player(for me works like that) and making it a bit more difficult to ignore) also in a higher radius explosions must be forbidden, so this works like an god mode thing, except this doesn't need dodge settings that they actually hit you but you don't receive the damage.
There you have it
I'll take that as a no, but hey dont lose yer motivation and keep developing such a great mod

Peace

a bit off-topic ut if I take a character thas a copy of another off of the cloud on steam will it be lost or can I move it to and from the cloud at will? also, do I need mod loader to use the mod?

a bit off-topic ut if I take a character thas a copy of another off of the cloud on steam will it be lost or can I move it to and from the cloud at will? also, do I need mod loader to use the mod?
With The Character Thing Yes And You Do Need Modloader To Use The Mod As You Do With Most Mods I Believe

Back
Top Bottom