tModLoader [Released] CrazyDefense (WIP)

You Can Get The Recipes Via The Guide When You Have Some Of The Ore Though i'll Update The Main Post With The Recipes And Stats Soon If It's Urgent I Can Bring Up The Files To Find The Recipes As I Haven't Worked On The Mod For A While

Update This Week Hopefully Won't Get Released Till It's Finished Completely And I'm Happy I Got Everything Right, That Being Part 5 To The 1.6.1.1 Update

Last edited:
thank you, I realized I needed to create a new world for the ore to spawn, also are the plans to add extra effects like emitting light and such still a thing or is it not possible?

Yeah Forgot To Mention You Need A Fresh World, And On The Subject Of Effects The Ore Does Emit Light/Glow So It Shouldn't Be Too Hard To Find Don't Mind The Poor Sprites I'll Be Updating Them Soon Possibly v1.6.7.0 Or v1.6.8.0 Or As Late As v1.7.0.0

Sorry, another off topic question, but how will the 2020 terraria update affect mods and saves that use mods? Like will anything break or do I need to create backups of my characters and world's that use mods woth the mod loader or will the game update and then the mod loader and things like saves will move to the new version? (Sorry if it doesn't make sense)

Could you possibly lower the spawn rate I found that alot of caves and natural spawns are taken away by the massive consistency of the ore, especially in large worlds

its a bit excessive but not too overwhelming
edit; maybe it's just me but it also seems like gold has decreased in spawn rate, again maybe its just me not paying attention

Last edited:
Maybe it would be easier to put the special effects and abilities you want on the armors onto an accessory, or maybe through the crafting system have multiple charms or accessories that you can combine together to get all the effects on one item

Not Really Plus I Am Still A Bit Novice So That Would Kinda Be More Work For Me To Figure Out, Been Busy Sorry For No Update About Ore Spawn Percentage, I Hope To Push Out An Update Today To Resolve That, Next Will Be The Final Part To The Armor Update Hopefully Fingers Crossed

And You Weren't Joking About Ore Spawn In Big Worlds

Attachments

• 20200128151941_1.jpg
    20200128151941_1.jpg
    375.9 KB · Views: 107
Okay Spawning Seems To Be Random, How I Can Make It A Static Amount I Am Unsure But It Is Working

Edit Correction Ore Amount Is Sometimes Random Well For Me And Temp Mod Icon Added

I Do Not Know Enough To Make It Spawn And Spawn Constant Enough So If It Seems Too Much On One World Try Generating A Second World As A Check

Last edited:
Strange I Could Find It On A Large World I'll Check It Again And Adjust If Needed Sorry For The Issues

Edit i'll look into it now

Double Edit i'll Tweak With It Some More To See If I Can Get It Higher, It Does Spawn Just Very Small Amounts Strangely

Last edited:
Okay I Really Don't Know Which Way Is More And Which Way Is Less For Spawning

Okay Edit That Seems Better Now

Attachments

• 20200130054324_1.jpg
    20200130054324_1.jpg
    225 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom