[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, the tConfig version has less content overall. Yes, it had more bosses, but only 415 items. The source mod now has ~700 items.
Woah. Didn't realize it got that much bigger, the tConfig had more distinct tiers with the Hallowed/Corrupt/Magmatic/Dark Matter so I just kinda assumed there was more 'stuff' with it..... You guys are giving 1.2 a run for its money!

Offer: (ideas)
(Egyptian invasion)

Come in Hardmod, you must defeat the golem
Enough to desecrate the tomb of the pyramid.
After some time, a message comes in, and begin to invade the mini-bosses, and bosses Egyptian, from 1000hp and 24000 with 25 protection.

Walker1
latest

Shoot lasers, can jump high, and uses a super shot.

Add a photo to this gallery
Go waves alternately. monsters:

Walker
Mechanical Pharaoh.
Anubis - wars.
Sphinx transformer.
Mumiya1-2-3-4.
Pyramid fate.
Drop: Miscellaneous technical weapons, items, and furniture.

Just offer what will appear mobs Egyptian invasion, appearance, Walker has already been submitted; )

Whenever i try to launch it, it says "Please launch from steam client", and i am not using gamelauncher because it is unneeded if you never want to play normal terraria again >:D (Until 1.3)

Does anyone know how to make tale of the dolt, or medition flames'?
[DOUBLEPOST=1428341829][/DOUBLEPOST]Does anyone know how to get Mysterious pages?

On the subject of Oblivion, I imagine making him into something that isn't effectively a Skeletron Prime clone (no offense but that's basically what he is, and it's kinda boring) would help a lot with the imbalanced issue.

To be frank, almost every boss in Exxo Avalon, with the possible exception of Bacterium Prime, is pretty much a clone of some other boss or enemy. Granted, I realize you're not the best at coming up with boss ideas, but a lot of them aren't that... interesting. (NOTE: Desert Beak is an... okay boss. But that charge is way too fast and nearly impossible to dodge.)

Seriously, if you need help with boss ideas, you have my Steam information and can bug me on there. I am literally a walking idea generator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom