[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
@blahblahbal how do u do modding stuff ? ? how can u add something in game without enter Game files XD.
how dose it work ? do Tconfig and TAPI add new items in game?

Tell me please if its not secret.
Well... modding is hard but not all at the same time, you have to understand certain codding languages, I use C++ as I find it the easiest, but for standalone modding, the code is different than using something like tAPI or Prism (Prism is not complete). The only way to make a mod is by using tAPI for 1.2+ or Prism when a stable version is released. For standalone, you'd have to go into the game files, decompile etc, Standalone has more possibilities in the long run, but is much harder to get used to.

last stupid question. how do i install this? the instructions on the front page barely makes sense to me.
1. Copy the "contents" folder in the main Terraria folder and then paste in the main Terraria folder
2. Rename the extra copied folder to "Exxo v10.0 Content" without the quotation marks
3. Copy the contents of the stuff you downloaded for Avalon, it should be an exe and a folder [2 things]
4. Paste those 2 things in the main Terraria folder and then copy over everything
5. Start up the Exxo Avalon v10.0.exe to play

These instructions should work.

Could you make gecko armor & hostile gecko that could drop gecko scales or something? Gecko armor full set allows walking on walls or something? I'm not just saying this because I like geckos, but I've wanted something like that ever since Terraria came out.

@Crocodile19 I tried to add the mode flail in the 1.2.4.1 version. It didn't work. I might add the other flails. We'll see. :p.

@AGamer Well... I'm not really a prime example for various reasons, lol.

@TheGamersStig Hidden Blade and Ammo Magazine, dropped by blood jellies, fungo fish, unicorns, clingers, mummies(normal), and grossy floats. Each one doesn't drop both, though.

I'm getting the following error
upload_2016-1-12_15-11-46.png

What have i done wrong? I used to play avalon a couple of months ago and never got this.

Blah,you fixed that stuff about char's transfer? I mean,could i update avalon mod to 1.3 and dont lost all my work/progress?
Thanks.. :D

Blah,you fixed that stuff about char's transfer? I mean,could i update avalon mod to 1.3 and dont lost all my work/progress?
Thanks.. :D

Nope. 1.3 Avalon version has much less, so your characters with Berserker Nightmares and Blah's Armors and etc. will give an error just because there's no code describing that stuff in 10.0+.

Alrighty then, server works =D. I've included the server exe in the zip, so I only have to do one file on dropbox. You need an extra DLL to run the server, Ionic.Zip.CF.dll, which I've included in the zip.

LINK: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6qdc1h2yxx6czt2/Exxo Avalon v11.4.zip?dl=0

Changelog:
-Fixed Lava Merman showing Solar Armor when in lava
-Fixed Fiery Blade of Grass not glowing
-Fixed Soul of Ice not floating, pulsing, and emitting light
-Added some statues
-Fixed Naquadah Anvil/Troxinium Forge dropping incorrect items
-Fixed Wing requirement for Inertia Boots

Offer small:

(Juggernaut redraw)
cdfbc5d81acb.png

Besides its appearance and spawn mobs can shoot from his eyes.

(Sentinel Steampunk)
dd6b99013533.png

Boss proposed to biome steampunk.

(Turret dungeon - 1-2)
b5c44a5bd105.png

246c4bc17ca3.png

Now besides the skeletons, cave will protect the turret; )

(Caveman)
8442f8b85e55.png

It appears hardmod, similar to the usual zombies who can attack from the expert mode.

Alrighty then, server works =D. I've included the server exe in the zip, so I only have to do one file on dropbox. You need an extra DLL to run the server, Ionic.Zip.CF.dll, which I've included in the zip.

LINK: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6qdc1h2yxx6czt2/Exxo Avalon v11.4.zip?dl=0

Changelog:
-Fixed Lava Merman showing Solar Armor when in lava
-Fixed Fiery Blade of Grass not glowing
-Fixed Soul of Ice not floating, pulsing, and emitting light
-Added some statues
-Fixed Naquadah Anvil/Troxinium Forge dropping incorrect items
-Fixed Wing requirement for Inertia Boots
Will you put up the server tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back