287e039b239c.png

(HardMode Bar)
fc1cfaee1b12.png

(Cisgemhibyashoo Bar)
2b61b4df5284.png

(Catarust - Boss)
5f8611e70722.png

;)
that cataryst actually looks menacing O_O these textures do need more recognition.

I've been trying to install the mod to 1.3 but either I'm overlooking the install instructions or there was none given, is there anyone who can help me install to 1.3? also before i go is multiplayer supported in the 1.3 version?

I've been trying to install the mod to 1.3 but either I'm overlooking the install instructions or there was none given, is there anyone who can help me install to 1.3? also before i go is multiplayer supported in the 1.3 version?
multiplayer still dont work. i even cant create server for myself, but someone says that they can do it, but their friends cant connect.
i create new instructions, mb it will be good for you
noname.jpg

Mine wont run the mod: Heres the crashlog :
1/22/2016 12:20:03 PM
Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: Error loading "Images\TileCracks". File not found. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Error loading "Content\Images\TileCracks.xnb". File not found.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.TitleContainer.OpenStream(String name)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.OpenStream(String assetName)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.ReadAsset[T](String assetName, Action`1 recordDisposableObject)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.Load[T](String assetName)
at Terraria.Main.LoadContent()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Initialize()
at Terraria.Main.Initialize()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)
[DOUBLEPOST=1453489407,1453489348][/DOUBLEPOST]
Please help!​

Mine wont run the mod: Heres the crashlog :
1/22/2016 12:20:03 PM
Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: Error loading "Images\TileCracks". File not found. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Error loading "Content\Images\TileCracks.xnb". File not found.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.ReadAsset[T](String assetName, Action`1 recordDisposableObject)
[DOUBLEPOST=1453489407,1453489348][/DOUBLEPOST]
Please help!​
copy your original Terraria "Content" folder to "Exxo v10.0 Content" without files replacement!

How do you get that folder back if you already replaced the files?
Re-install Terraria, delete the game and re-install, then clone the content carpet an re-name it "Exxo v10.0 content", then extract the archives in the .rar and copy and replace in the Terraria folder.

After numerous attempts, I keep getting this error.
1/22/2016 9:16:23 PM
Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: Error loading "Images\TileCracks". File not found. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Error loading "Exxo v10.0 Content\Images\TileCracks.xnb". File not found.
I have looked at the fixes everyone has suggested to everyone else, and each one fails. I could use some help.

After numerous attempts, I keep getting this error.
1/22/2016 9:16:23 PM
Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: Error loading "Images\TileCracks". File not found. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Error loading "Exxo v10.0 Content\Images\TileCracks.xnb". File not found.
I have looked at the fixes everyone has suggested to everyone else, and each one fails. I could use some help.
*facepalm*
answer is on this page!
just read topic, before give us a question.

Lirsan, did you actually not read my entire post? I literally just said none of these fixes work. Before you go snapping on someone, be sure to read the whole post.
*facepalm*
answer is on this page!
just read topic, before give us a question.

Lirsan, did you actually not read my entire post? I literally just said none of these fixes work. Before you go snapping on someone, be sure to read the whole post.
i read your post. it your fails, not the fixes.
"Error loading "Images\TileCracks". File not found." is error showing when vanilla terraria file "Exxo v10.0 Content\Images\TileCracks.xnb" isnt in the folder of mod.
It fix 100% if you do everything rigth. If its not fixed, then you done something wrong, or you have corrupted vanilla Terraria files. Just turn on brains plz, its obvious.
Or you doing something wrong, or you vanilla Terraria files corrupted. So if your vanilla Terraria works, then its your fault - try read the fix again.
[DOUBLEPOST=1453551494,1453551402][/DOUBLEPOST]
when i start the exxo avalon server the console opens and instantly crashes why ?
You must look at server logs to understand the problem. By the way - exxo avalon 12 server still dont working, so just play solo, while they will fix it.

You are not helpful. I already know the data is not corrupted, as I have run numerous checks along with validating cache data. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. TileCracks is in the exxo avalon content folder.

i said, that if your vanilla terraria work fine, then instructions on this image:
noname.jpg
will fix your problem.
its better when you install mod on vanilla - not modded terraria.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom