[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys! Sorry if this was a question alredy asked. I checked about 30 pages back and i didn't find it. So I installed the mod. Everything worked just fine. There was Avalon insted of Terraria on the main menu. I created a new character and a new word and nothing changed... I still had regular Terraria. I tried reinstalling and it was the same. Tnx for your answers!

Hello guys! Sorry if this was a question alredy asked. I checked about 30 pages back and i didn't find it. So I installed the mod. Everything worked just fine. There was Avalon insted of Terraria on the main menu. I created a new character and a new word and nothing changed... I still had regular Terraria. I tried reinstalling and it was the same. Tnx for your answers!
Theres just not that much stuff atm... i think.

To see if its working, make tons of wood chestplates. If you get reforge to it, then its working.

mine still isnt working, how did you get yours working? the instructions the the front page are not very clear...
Copy your terraria folder and rename it.(name in front page)
Replace images folder there with images folder in zip file. Not the exxo v.something folder, the images folder there

Sorry but im terrible at explaining things :/

mine still isnt working, how did you get yours working? the instructions the the front page are not very clear...
I downloaded the file. Then in went to My games and copied my characters and worlds to desktop. I deleted Terraria folder in my games. I also deleted Terraria folder in C:/steam/steamapps/common/
TERRARIA. Then I reinstalled the game and created a new folder in C:/steam/steamapps/common/terraria... And did everything the instructions said. Hope u get yours working.
[DOUBLEPOST=1454791868,1454791807][/DOUBLEPOST]
There was a list few pages back. It may be hard to find tho :D
Can you please tell me where it was?...

I downloaded the file. Then in went to My games and copied my characters and worlds to desktop. I deleted Terraria folder in my games. I also deleted Terraria folder in C:/steam/steamapps/common/
TERRARIA. Then I reinstalled the game and created a new folder in C:/steam/steamapps/common/terraria... And did everything the instructions said. Hope u get yours working.
[DOUBLEPOST=1454791868,1454791807][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can you please tell me where it was?...
I cant remember. Somewhere around 350 page

Ive got the images working but not the mod itself when i start the game the title screen says avalon, so atleast i know its working!

I cannot feel this mod in 1.3, i mean, the only things i found are:

Desert Beak boss, Life Dew, some vanity items, something good crafted with Uzi, orsium ore & orsium set, and some accesories..

Is there even an oblivion? Or other boss except for the Desert Beak? I've already defeated the moon lord :(

I cannot feel this mod in 1.3, i mean, the only things i found are:

Desert Beak boss, Life Dew, some vanity items, something good crafted with Uzi, orsium ore & orsium set, and some accesories..

Is there even an oblivion? Or other boss except for the Desert Beak? I've already defeated the moon lord :(
Do you think they will add more stuff?
[DOUBLEPOST=1454793092,1454793050][/DOUBLEPOST]
I cant remember. Somewhere around 350 page
I couldn't find it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom