[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @PoroCYon i see that the dark matter is doing well and it's spreading into dirt blocks!

Edit: i also finished the darkmatter pickaxe
DarkmatterPickaxe.png

it completely awesome but how would one go about taking care of out of control spread?
As I said, it's meant for deubgging reasons.
So basically , the whole world will become dark matter in a second.
I don't want to wait for hours to test something, yunooöh.
Hey @PoroCYon i see that the dark matter is doing well and it's spreading into dirt blocks!
<sarcasm>I envy your utterly awesome thing-remarking skill.</sarcasm>

OK this was actually quite a challenge as far with shape and texture also trying to create the aspect of a corrupter , I may change the sprite later on.
I call this mob The Defiler because it spreads Dark Matter
Defiler.png

OK this was actually quite a challenge as far with shape and texture also trying to create the aspect of a corrupter , I may change the sprite later on.
I call this mob The Defiler because it spreads Dark Matter
View attachment 12527

Permission to give this to a spriter of mine to touch up the shading a tad with the theme?

Also, Vladimier? Care to create some fanart for the Dark Matter world, like you did with Ultrablivion? Consider it a personal request from me. :p

Permission to give this to a spriter of mine to touch up the shading a tad with the theme?

Also, Vladimier? Care to create some fanart for the Dark Matter world, like you did with Ultrablivion? Consider it a personal request from me. :p
Yes you can definitely use it and touch it up thank you
I must be having a heart attack, im hearing another awesome Avalon fanart request yes and yes ill get that done asap .

How do you get the Golden Shield and the Reflex Charm? I've been trying to craft the Reflex Shield but can't find those last 2 things

Alright guys, if any of you are still having problems with "Please launch from your Steam client" with tConfig. I know what to do.
Note: this only works if you have bought the game on Steam!

Just have both Steam and Game Launcher open and then try to launch tConfig from Game Launcher. It should work perfectly.

Alright guys, if any of you are still having problems with "Please launch from your Steam client" with tConfig. I know what to do.
Note: this only works if you have bought the game on Steam!

Just have both Steam and Game Launcher open and then try to launch tConfig from Game Launcher. It should work perfectly.
If this problem continues you can also fix the issue by running steam as an administrator, i had this issue as well and it was the only thing that fixed it for me

I think I may have found a bug, unless it was supposed to work this way, but the Venoshock does not seem to work with the spectre armor... was this intentional or does it just need to be fixed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom