[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
the contagion isnt in the latest version, so the key and key mold most likely wont be either.
Oh ok well now I have another question lol: I have killed the Golem about 6 times already, yet I haven't gotten the Totem of the Golem yet, and I don't think that I got the text "The solar winds are drifting..." or whatever it says there... isn't it supposed to drop on the first Golem kill?

Oh ok well now I have another question lol: I have killed the Golem about 6 times already, yet I haven't gotten the Totem of the Golem yet, and I don't think that I got the text "The solar winds are drifting..." or whatever it says there... isn't it supposed to drop on the first Golem kill?
i dont believe thats in the current version either, most things post golem from the mod dont exist from what i remember, this is just coming from memory and what blah told me a while back.

not in the current version, a lot was not added in to get it out for 1.3, and because of what changed from 1.2.4.1 to 1.3, it became very difficult for blah to add in content.
Nah m8 I'm not in the 1.3 version... I'm using Game Launcher to play the 1.2.4.1 version, also I am currently in super hardmode
[doublepost=1470854238,1470854135][/doublepost]
not in the current version, a lot was not added in to get it out for 1.3, and because of what changed from 1.2.4.1 to 1.3, it became very difficult for blah to add in content.
Also when you said "there isn't contagion in the latest version" I thought you meant the contagion key/key mold, because I'm actually using a world with contagion in it lol

Nah m8 I'm not in the 1.3 version... I'm using Game Launcher to play the 1.2.4.1 version, also I am currently in super hardmode
[doublepost=1470854238,1470854135][/doublepost]
Also when you said "there isn't contagion in the latest version" I thought you meant the contagion key/key mold, because I'm actually using a world with contagion in it lol
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOW

<Video Removed by Staff>

Thats how ^^
So that's how you got contagion?
[doublepost=1470858759,1470858343][/doublepost]Cant move the content files of 1.2.4.1 into exxo avalon :(
access denied
Help me, Mr Horseman!
[doublepost=1470858825][/doublepost]It says
Cannot rename C:\Users\JA\AppData\Local\Temp\__rzi_0.048 to C:\Users\JA\AppData\Local\Temp\Exxo Avalon v9.9.5.1.zip
! Access is denied.
[doublepost=1470858969][/doublepost]NEVERMIND IT WORKS
EEEEEK YESSS

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know good seeds for contagion? I have a version WITH contagion btw
You're very welcome! :D also no, sadly I can't remember the seed I used... I might be able to look at it in some way though... I'll get back to you if I find out

Nope... sorry I don't know how I would be able to check the seed... I do know a good seed for Contagion, I just don't think its as good as mine, and the seed is: 7

Do not post on the official forum videos that contain links to pirated versions of the game. Doing so can result in banning of your account. I have removed the video from your post and from the posts that quoted it, do not post it again.
Ok sorry

So that's how you got contagion?
[doublepost=1470858759,1470858343][/doublepost]Cant move the content files of 1.2.4.1 into exxo avalon :(
access denied
Help me, Mr Horseman!
[doublepost=1470858825][/doublepost]It says
Cannot rename C:\Users\JA\AppData\Local\Temp\__rzi_0.048 to C:\Users\JA\AppData\Local\Temp\Exxo Avalon v9.9.5.1.zip
! Access is denied.
[doublepost=1470858969][/doublepost]NEVERMIND IT WORKS
EEEEEK YESSS

Seriously? FOUR posts in a row? You have to stop double posting... there's a button called "Edit" it helps wonders, double posting isn't very appreciated. I don't mean to come off as rude, but just a heads up for the future.

Also... wow, I haven't posted in a long time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom