[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can i ask when is tAPI verision of exxo avalon coming out? I enjoyed playing it on Game launcher but it would be cool to combine it whit other mods on tAPI :3
Correct me if I'm wrong, but tAPI is only for 1.2, and there was in fact a tAPI version...?
@Xander You are correct, it was 1.2.4.1 and there was a tAPI version, but it was VERY limited, I'm pretty sure Bull was working on it by himself, so it didn't get anywhere, it got too overwhelming and it was dropped, but on the front page, there is a VERY early version of it.

Hey... Sorry I've been gone, lol. I've been playing PokeMMO for a while (since July 1). It's the first time I've played some form of a Pokemon video game.

Anyway... I've thought up an addition to the game that I'd like everyone to comment on: Stat Shards.

They work like this: You mine gems, and they turn into Rough X Shards (X being the name of the gem). Then, you craft 3 Rough Shards into 1 Blemished Shard. Then you can craft 3 Blemished Shards into 1 Common Shard. Etc, etc, according to this table:

8872c9c14f.png

Each shard can be 'socketed' onto a piece of armor or a weapon. They give bonuses to various stats when socketed.

Hey... Sorry I've been gone, lol. I've been playing PokeMMO for a while (since July 1). It's the first time I've played some form of a Pokemon video game.

Anyway... I've thought up an addition to the game that I'd like everyone to comment on: Stat Shards.

They work like this: You mine gems, and they turn into Rough X Shards (X being the name of the gem). Then, you craft 3 Rough Shards into 1 Blemished Shard. Then you can craft 3 Blemished Shards into 1 Common Shard. Etc, etc, according to this table:

8872c9c14f.png

Each shard can be 'socketed' onto a piece of armor or a weapon. They give bonuses to various stats when socketed.

He's back! Yes! :D

Sounds like an awesome feature as well. I had a rune system planned like this a while back but I ran into complications. If it were implemented into Avalon then that would be fantastic :)

8872c9c14f.png

That seems like a pretty awesome idea
You mind if I try and make a sprite for some of the shards?

Looks good. If possible, a slightly different sprite for each tier, getting larger and more refined looking with each stage.

Also, I wasn't specific about the ordering of the Shards.

They're X Y Shard (where X is the tier and Y is the gem type) until the 'Gem' tier, in which they change to X Gem (where X is the gem type). The final tier has a different name. For example:

Amber = Stone of Gaea
Ruby = Drakeflame Stone
Emerald = Primeval Stone
Sapphire = Icebourne Stone
Amethyst = Stone of the Savant
Topaz = Lion's Eye Carbuncle
Diamond = Snowflake Stone
Tourmaline = Abyss Stone
Peridot = Stone of Creation
Zircon = Diamond of Dragon

Also, this is the list of the stats each shard increases:
Amber = HP
Ruby = Mana
Emerald = Magic Damage (Summoner is thrown in here)
Sapphire = Ranged Damage (Throwing is summoned in here (hahaha, see what I did there?))
Amethyst = Melee Damage
Topaz = Evasion
Diamond = Defense
Tourmaline = Critical Strike Chance
Peridot = HP Recovery
Zircon = Mana Recovery

I have been playing exxo Avalon for 1.3 for awhile now but I can't find any new content when will it be updated ??
[doublepost=1473545503,1473545482][/doublepost]
Yes, please! That sounds crazy kewl... and grindy af, but also cool af! :3
Baum can you please please tell me how did you download it on tapi cause I watched your exxo Avalon video and I really ywant to try it out or if anyone one knows please tell me

I have been playing exxo Avalon for 1.3 for awhile now but I can't find any new content when will it be updated ??
[doublepost=1473545503,1473545482][/doublepost]
Baum can you please please tell me how did you download it on tapi cause I watched your exxo Avalon video and I really ywant to try it out or if anyone one knows please tell me

You would need backup files from 1.2.4.1 to play the Exxo Avalon with all the cool new items, Contagion biome, etc.

I have a backup but I'm not sharing it here since that's against the rules ;)

Looks good. If possible, a slightly different sprite for each tier, getting larger and more refined looking with each stage.

Also, I wasn't specific about the ordering of the Shards.

They're X Y Shard (where X is the tier and Y is the gem type) until the 'Gem' tier, in which they change to X Gem (where X is the gem type). The final tier has a different name. For example:

Amber = Stone of Gaea
Ruby = Drakeflame Stone
Emerald = Primeval Stone
Sapphire = Icebourne Stone
Amethyst = Stone of the Savant
Topaz = Lion's Eye Carbuncle
Diamond = Snowflake Stone
Tourmaline = Abyss Stone
Peridot = Stone of Creation
Zircon = Diamond of Dragon

Also, this is the list of the stats each shard increases:
Amber = HP
Ruby = Mana
Emerald = Magic Damage (Summoner is thrown in here)
Sapphire = Ranged Damage (Throwing is summoned in here (hahaha, see what I did there?))
Amethyst = Melee Damage
Topaz = Evasion
Diamond = Defense
Tourmaline = Critical Strike Chance
Peridot = HP Recovery
Zircon = Mana Recovery
I forgot
Tourmaline, Peridot, and Zircon existed
Can I resprite the gem sprites for those aswell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom