[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry if I annoyed anyone I am really sorry and I will not ask a lot of times I am sorry if I annoyed anyone
[doublepost=1473630049,1473629774][/doublepost]And I also meant the 1.3 exxo avalon

Holy crap it's blaaahhhhhhhhhh!! Thought you died :p
Glad to see you on thee forums again :D

EDIT : Didn't know :red: was a swear word.Oh well.

Huh, so does the 1.3 version of Exxo Avalon have the same amount of content the 1.2.4.1 version has?

Last I heard the 1.3 version has 200 items. While the Exxo Avalon version for 1.2.4.1 has 900? Which is a lot more items compared to when I played it, the 1.2.4.1 version I played has 700 items.

Blah! I thought you were completely immersed in the game and forget about Avalon modes. Glad to have you back)

Small suggestions for sprites:
(Set destroyer)
f47fdd1ef05c.png

Alternative things that are created from components for mechanical trolleys, from mechanical bosses

(Mob - boss, hunter)
171100a872e7.png

boss attacks are markedly different than the cultist, and a similar attack as a battering ram to the queen bee, calling after burning guitar. He also brother cultist.

Ps Maybe in the future will draw more.

Blah! I thought you were completely immersed in the game and forget about Avalon modes. Glad to have you back)

Small suggestions for sprites:
(Set destroyer)
f47fdd1ef05c.png

Alternative things that are created from components for mechanical trolleys, from mechanical bosses

(Mob - boss, hunter)
171100a872e7.png

boss attacks are markedly different than the cultist, and a similar attack as a battering ram to the queen bee, calling after burning guitar. He also brother cultist.

Ps Maybe in the future will draw more.
I'll play around with the mechanical-themed sprites. Really like them and could definitely use a bit of items there. Always been a fan of bosses dropping what they are made up with and carry.

The boss I don't know where to fit in the progression aside from the Hellcastle as a probability, which is still a far ways off from today. XD
(Saw that little mention, anyone?)

Note: @Dr.elisey, you will need to draw an animation sheet for the mechanical armor for it to be usable. Then we'll talk plans for it. :)

so much activity here! (even though 70% is people asking the same stuff over and over), i wish i could go back to play the 1.2.4.1 version again, but i lost my backup blah gave me (forgive me lord...), ahh well, at least there is now some hype again.

P.S. cyan torches... lets hope they arent blindingly bright again aye?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom