[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
When/if Blah updates to add SHM I wonder if the vanilla endgame items will be nerfed to make it somewhat necessary to use endgame gear, but not enough to make them completely unviable. (just nerfing the magic and melee weapons)

On page 376 there is a list of current new items added in version 12. I saw Blah's armor in the list. Can they be legitimately obtained by players?

On page 376 there is a list of current new items added in version 12. I saw Blah's armor in the list. Can they be legitimately obtained by players?
that list is probably outdated, and the current version might not even work with terraria right now, blahs armor was obtainable in the terraria 1.2.4 version of exxo avalon, though i am unsure about the current one.

May I please have a link to the most recent release of this amazing mod?

Edit : Also is the Armageddon slime in the 1.3 version?

Last edited:
No, if you look through the past x amount of pages you will see that blah is working on a new version, although progress is somewhat slow.
Well, they say that they are working on it but I don't know if that is true or not because we all have been waiting for almost a year and nothing happens :(

Well, they say that they are working on it but I don't know if that is true or not because we all have been waiting for almost a year and nothing happens :(
It looks like Blah posted an update this past September so I'm not sure how accurate that 'almost a year' figure is. Not sure why you think he isn't working on it either, as a lack of spoilers could just mean that he wants to avoid building hype for a release that may not necessarily happen, or that the work he is doing isn't in a presentable or showable state.

It looks like Blah posted an update this past September so I'm not sure how accurate that 'almost a year' figure is. Not sure why you think he isn't working on it either, as a lack of spoilers could just mean that he wants to avoid building hype for a release that may not necessarily happen, or that the work he is doing isn't in a presentable or showable state.
I think that a lack of spoilers actually means that nothing is happening, but a date is set for when stuff should happen.

I'm afraid unless you have a backup of 1.2.4.1, you cannot do so without illegally downloading.
Yeah... you're explanation for him asking about the Tconfig version is terrible.... Tconfig was in 1.1, tAPI was in 1.2.4.1 as well as Exxo, But the illegally downloading it part still stands. Next time you might want to check the version you type first. :p

Yeah... you're explanation for him asking about the Tconfig version is terrible.... Tconfig was in 1.1, tAPI was in 1.2.4.1 as well as Exxo, But the illegally downloading it part still stands. Next time you might want to check the version you type first. :p
Sorry if this is a bit random, but *your.
But yeah, sorry, I was never active with Terraria till about 1.2 so I didn't know. :v
Although I don't think it goes as much as terrible, because the message was still put across that it wasn't really possible.

Typing this up to clear up a lot of confusion, and to address some points what several have made in the the thread.

Blah is currently inactive for Terraria and all modding-related activities with the game. Has been offline from Steam for 78 days as-of this post. Due to this, as set up in the past, I have reigns of my version of the mod and control of the team to pull it off. Still concerned about Blah, but I know he's ok.

As for the mod not actually in development: It is highly in development. I just don't want to hype it up by showing off spoilers. Want to establish a base of content first before showing it off. Tie it all together rather than "just content".

Again, I'll be handling Blah's management place as his inactivity reigns. Beta-testing applications come to me, not Blah, and any suggestions should be forwarded to me from now on until stated otherwise by either me or Blah.

Thanks,
Bullseye55.

Sorry if this is a bit random, but *your.
But yeah, sorry, I was never active with Terraria till about 1.2 so I didn't know. :v
Although I don't think it goes as much as terrible, because the message was still put across that it wasn't really possible.
....I swear... I don't remember putting "you're"... I feel as I made a fool of myself...-_-;(:sigh:

Typing this up to clear up a lot of confusion, and to address some points what several have made in the the thread.

Blah is currently inactive for Terraria and all modding-related activities with the game. Has been offline from Steam for 78 days as-of this post. Due to this, as set up in the past, I have reigns of my version of the mod and control of the team to pull it off. Still concerned about Blah, but I know he's ok.

As for the mod not actually in development: It is highly in development. I just don't want to hype it up by showing off spoilers. Want to establish a base of content first before showing it off. Tie it all together rather than "just content".

Again, I'll be handling Blah's management place as his inactivity reigns. Beta-testing applications come to me, not Blah, and any suggestions should be forwarded to me from now on until stated otherwise by either me or Blah.

Thanks,
Bullseye55.
Well, glad you finally cleared that up, Bull. Maybe now there might (key word, might) be less rumors, spoiler begging, confusion, etc. :) As for the questions about a working version, I highly doubt there will any less of that. :sigh:

I have the 1.2.4 backup and im doing the same i did to get the 1.3 version to work but i still get this error
---------------------------
Terraria: Error
Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: Error loading "Images\SmartDig". File not found. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Error loading "Exxo Avalon Content\Images\SmartDig.xnb". File not found.

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.TitleContainer.OpenStream(String name)

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.OpenStream(String assetName)

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.ReadAsset[T](String assetName, Action`1 recordDisposableObject)

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.Load[T](String assetName)

at Terraria.Main.LoadContent()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Initialize()

at Terraria.Main.Initialize()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)

at Terraria.Program.Main(String[] args)

Last edited:
I have the 1.2.4 backup and im doing the same i did to get the 1.3 version to work but i still get this error
Terraria: Error
Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: Error loading "Images\SmartDig". File not found. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Error loading "Exxo Avalon Content\Images\SmartDig.xnb". File not found.

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.TitleContainer.OpenStream(String name)

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.ReadAsset[T](String assetName, Action`1 recordDisposableObject)

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.Load[T](String assetName)

at Terraria.Main.LoadContent()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Initialize()

at Terraria.Main.Initialize()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)

at Terraria.Program.Main(String[] args)
I think I see what you done wrong, you didn't install it correctly.
index.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom