[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I've downloaded the 1.3 source mod v10.0+ and I launch it through the .exe and the game starts up fine but it doesn't launch it through steam as well so it doesn't allow me to use the steam overlay and it doesn't track my time. Is there any special way I can get it to do this?
uuh not unless you have a backup of terraria 1.3, since the mod does not work properly with current versions of the game.

man you're lucky, so few people still have 1.2.4.1 to be able to enjoy the mod in its old(ish) glory.

well you can still play this mod if you know what your doing and you know where to look. Unfortunately some fishy things have to be done if you want to play in 1.2.4.1

How do you download this mod, I've been wanting to play this for a while but never was able to play, I don't know what I'm doing wrong, do I need other programs like tmodloader? Cause I have it.

Just wandering.
[doublepost=1482957828,1482957723][/doublepost]Also I don't have a backup of Terraria 1.2 if that's needed, also downloading Terraria 1.2 not for an official website is piracy

How do you download this mod, I've been wanting to play this for a while but never was able to play, I don't know what I'm doing wrong, do I need other programs like tmodloader? Cause I have it.

Just wandering.
[doublepost=1482957828,1482957723][/doublepost]Also I don't have a backup of Terraria 1.2 if that's needed, also downloading Terraria 1.2 not for an official website is piracy
this is a standalone mod (currently), so you wouldnt need tmod for it, also the current version only works on 1.3, so it cant be played anyway, the devs are trying with porting it over though.

Reactions: 000
this is a standalone mod (currently), so you wouldnt need tmod for it, also the current version only works on 1.3, so it cant be played anyway, the devs are trying with porting it over though.
Thanks for the info, shame I don't have a backup of 1.3 but oh well I've just been trying to figure it out since I watched Baum play it, It's sooo cool.
Also the creators should put standalone not nothing cause it's confusing
[doublepost=1483003797,1483003423][/doublepost]Also it would be amazing if the creators can change the front page to make it more user friendly but ahh,
Also I think it would get people more interested if there was lore behind the certain bosses/enemies.
Just my opinion, cause if there's a backstory behind it would keep the player going through the game/story and it makes it more interesting also if the creators are going to make lore can they please use the right were/where cause it really bugs me
[doublepost=1483004021][/doublepost]And for example with the calamity mod(not trying to promote it just using for an example)
The lore in that is really interesting, like yharim and yharon calamitas the slime God etc.
Btw if you guys want I can be the writer for the lore.

Last edited:
Does anyone even use tapi anymore??? XD
I feel so young and new in the terraria community\
This mod looks like a 40s movie compared to newer mods

Pretty much no one uses tapi anymore, that much is true, however, absolutely none of the "newer" ods come close to having as much good content as Avalon once did (or has actually, even if on an older terraria version), and they had better tools and a few more years to work (not that all or any of them have been developed for years but still).

It is a shame that it lost development speed but you can't really blame anyone for slowing down on a project that is done out of nothing but passion without any idea of how big of a player base terraria can still attract and for how long.

Does anyone even use tapi anymore??? XD
I feel so young and new in the terraria community\
This mod looks like a 40s movie compared to newer mods
Ok, first of all, I am not trying to sound like a fan boy, I don't fan boy over nothing, but you do know that tAPI was barely used, correct? Bullseye55 had worked on it for a little bit to see where it would go, but progression on it had stopped quite fast and both Blah and Bull had worked on the Exxo Standalone version, while Blah was also running a server for a few close fans at the same time. This had hundreds of items and many new mobs, as well as the "Super Hardmode".

I just wish to see this mod return to its former self. I'd love to play through Terraria Avalon with a few friends again. :)

Ok, first of all, I am not trying to sound like a fan boy, I don't fan boy over nothing, but you do know that tAPI was barely used, correct? Bullseye55 had worked on it for a little bit to see where it would go, but progression on it had stopped quite fast and both Blah and Bull had worked on the Exxo Standalone version, while Blah was also running a server for a few close fans at the same time. This had hundreds of items and many new mobs, as well as the "Super Hardmode".

I just wish to see this mod return to its former self. I'd love to play through Terraria Avalon with a few friends again. :)
I remember the server. It was cool.

True but atleast a new generation of terraria big content mods are going on now 1.5(since one is a open beta release and not full) released 2 non released that I can even think of BMod(is an Open Beta though and the mod im working on) Calamity, Mharadium and Negativity(nonreleased), and Spirit Mod(non released)
Edit: forgot about decimation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom