[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
True but atleast a new generation of terraria big content mods are going on now 1.5(since one is a open beta release and not full) released 2 non released that I can even think of BMod(is an Open Beta though and the mod im working on) Calamity, Mharadium and Negativity(nonreleased), and Spirit Mod(non released)
Edit: forgot about decimation
I guess, haven't really looked at any mods for 1.3, haven't really looked at anything besides the front page and here since the 1.3 update.

Ok, first of all, I am not trying to sound like a fan boy, I don't fan boy over nothing, but you do know that tAPI was barely used, correct? Bullseye55 had worked on it for a little bit to see where it would go, but progression on it had stopped quite fast and both Blah and Bull had worked on the Exxo Standalone version, while Blah was also running a server for a few close fans at the same time. This had hundreds of items and many new mobs, as well as the "Super Hardmode".

I just wish to see this mod return to its former self. I'd love to play through Terraria Avalon with a few friends again. :)
Good to know! thnks

У меня вопрос появился: как скрафтить Bag of Frost??? На вики инфы нет.

English: I have a question appeared: how to craft Bag of Frost??? On the wiki there is no information.

ive just heard a rumor that exxo avalon is now compatible with 1.3 versions (including bacterium prime and the contagion) is this true, i didnt pay attention to this thread in a while.

I'm positive this question has been already asked, which is why I'm super sorry but there's ~430 pages I won't even try to find if this question was asked yet. Are you planning on making a version like this for Terraria Otherworld upon release if it's a mod supported game?

I'm positive this question has been already asked, which is why I'm super sorry but there's ~430 pages I won't even try to find if this question was asked yet. Are you planning on making a version like this for Terraria Otherworld upon release if it's a mod supported game?
Actually, this question wasn't asked before, but I dunno if the creators will. I don't want to say yes or no, because I honestly don't know, but we'll have to see.
@blahblahbal @Bullseye55 Could one of you answer this? :p

That is still so up in the air I'm not even going to answer. Probably no, but a release date isn't even known. For all I know, the engine could be so different that it just isn't worth it.

@Bullseye55 Will avalon mod ever be updated to this version of terraria/higher?
Alright, I'll answer this question in his place.

The answer to this legendary question is... *drum role*

It's being worked on to our knowledge, no one knows when a release will happen, not even Bullseye55 or Blahblahbal.

If you want to know the most recent update, Bullseye55 had made it clear that it IS being worked on.

Ahh, the good old Avalon Mod. My first mod ever. (At least Exxo Avalon was my first mod ever) I honestly can't wait to see this ported on the TModLoader. I know, it will take a really long time (even longer than a year) but hey, you know what they say: "Don't lose hope!"

I am patienly waiting for it.
I played Exxo Avalon a while ago (2 years ago tbh) and I managed to get to Super-Hard Mode, but then, a magnet sphere caster just killed me. AGAIN AND AGAIN. This is my most hated enemy in this mod. But nevertheless, I like this mod. Over 800 items, some awesome new boss fights and more. Still, I am waiting for the new update, but like I said, it will take so long to port this thing. But it will be worth at the end.

Good job blahblahbal and Bullseye55 for creating such a good mod, which got me into modded terraria. Applause!

Just a quick question - I know that there is some sort of private way that you guys at Avalon communicate, but is there a public Discord server (or the like) as well?

Is this mod released ??
There was an version of 1.1.2 and 1.2.4.1 but both are outdated and the 1.3 version is outdated as well, and doesn't have that much content. The team behind Avalon is currently resurrecting the mod as we talk now, but it will take an while because the mod is big. You can't downgrade to 1.1.2 or 1.2.4.1 without using Cracked versions, which is forbidden. So there is currently no legal way to play this mod. You have to wait.

Is this mod released ??
There was an version of 1.1.2 and 1.2.4.1 but both are outdated and the 1.3 version is outdated as well, and doesn't have that much content. The team behind Avalon is currently resurrecting the mod as we talk now, but it will take an while because the mod is big. You can't downgrade to 1.1.2 or 1.2.4.1 without using Cracked versions, which is forbidden. So there is currently no legal way to play this mod. You have to wait.
@Dark3333 I literally answered this a few posts up... God, I swear, people are much too lazy to read through even a single page. I don't mean to sound rude, but it's annoying.

You know it is still possible to play both the tconfig version and the Exxo Avalon one.i have both of them on my computer right now:happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom