1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Discussion in 'Released' started by blahblahbal, Sep 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Thread was lock by: Tunnel King
Reason: replaced by new version
Lock date: 19:26 25-04-2018
  1. Ghost3123

Ghost3123 Terrarian

I love your profile pic btw (random ._. I love Undertale too XDD but let's not talk about that cuz this is the EXXO AVALON MOD PAGE)

2. IDon'tKnowAName

IDon'tKnowAName Skeletron

You know, you could've posted this to his profile page or messaged him directly... Just saying in case you wants to make another post like this.

3. goatfatdoc

goatfatdoc Terrarian

i have recently gotten into texturing and this is the first thing i did. (not releasing this for obvious reasons)

Attached Files:

waluigi likes this.
  4. waluigi

waluigi Terrarian

Really nice! It looks polished, like it's part of the actual game!

5. goatfatdoc

goatfatdoc Terrarian

strange compliment, as its not my design. i posted that here because its the spectrum armor from this mod

6. Treesmasher

Treesmasher Golem

5 years from now, Blah shall return with an update in hand. That update will add in exactly one item.

7. Hollow Knight

Hollow Knight Spazmatism

That item will be: The Wooden Bar.

8. Treesmasher

Treesmasher Golem

I wonder why Blah chose to disappear.

9. byAbeeL

byAbeeL Golem

I have him on Steam and he plays games all day, that's when I ask myself: When does he work on the mod?

10. TheRandomMidget

TheRandomMidget Terrarian

He probably doesn't like tModloader, because it's different from tConfig or tAPI, like a lot different.

11. Hollow Knight

Hollow Knight Spazmatism

#Exposed

12. Nopezal

Nopezal Skeletron Prime

To everyone talking about blah, I got your answer here. I asked him to post something here, but he forgot his password to both his e-mail and his TCF account, so he couldn't directly make a statement here. So this is what he had to say when I asked him about the development of Avalon:
    [​IMG]
    Do not worry about the tModLoader port: That one is being worked on. Blah is talking about Exxo Avalon. The tModLoader port is led by Bullseye who is still very much active.
    Apologies for the misunderstanding, but stay tuned for more news on Avalon's tMod version! Bullseye has a lot of great ideas planned that we're all excited to show you!

13. TheRandomMidget

Thank goodness that tModloader port is coming (it would kill me if it didn't). It's a shame blah decided to stop, but I see where he's coming from.

Nopezal likes this.
  14. byAbeeL

byAbeeL Golem

Thanks for the Info, I agree with him because with 1.3 all the things changed and they have to make everything again almost from 0.

Mul Kuri and Nopezal like this.
  15. Treesmasher

Treesmasher Golem

Alright, thanks Nope for the info. Hopefully that port comes along soon. I've always wanted to play the content of the original Avalon mod.

Nopezal likes this.
  16. Hollow Knight

Hollow Knight Spazmatism

My memory ails me, which one had more content: Avalon or Exxo Avalon? I'm pretty sure it was Exxo Avalon, but I could be wrong...

17. TheRandomMidget

Nah, original Avalon had a bunch more.

18. Hollow Knight

Hollow Knight Spazmatism

Oh thanks for the refresher! That's great news then!

19. IDon'tKnowAName

IDon'tKnowAName Skeletron

I believe this is wrong, Tconfig Avalon had more bosses, I do remember that, a few more required items for progression, but for overall content (mainly talking about items) I believe Exxo had more. I could be wrong, so don't go quoting me on that. :p

Mul Kuri likes this.
  20. Hollow Knight

Hollow Knight Spazmatism

Man, now everyone is confused.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.