[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Blah, You Really Need To Put EXXO Avalon Onto TModLoader, It Is The Biggest Current Modding Platform, And That You Would Get A lot More Downloads If You Put It In the Mod Browser Too. Second Of All, The 1.3 Download Is Missing Some Files, Like TileCrack.xmb.

Hey, Blah, You Really Need To Put EXXO Avalon Onto TModLoader, It Is The Biggest Current Modding Platform, And That You Would Get A lot More Downloads If You Put It In the Mod Browser Too. Second Of All, The 1.3 Download Is Missing Some Files, Like TileCrack.xmb.
Look at the post I quoted above ^. He stopped working on the mod so Bullseye55 and his team are working on porting it to TML.

I'm not being rude but dude, did you read the thing that says that Blah isn't here anymore? Bullseye55 is in charge of doing that.

Also I got Ninja'd by @Gearzoid II

Is this a troll comment...? Must be o-o

If not: Blah isn't working on the mod anymore, Bullseye55 is porting it to tmodloader now, and the 1.3 download isn't for the current terraria version, as mentioned probably every 2 posts on this forum and on THE MAIN PAGE. Also please type like a normal person, Not Like How I Am Right Now, It Is Infuriating To Read.

Thanks.

Offer weapons, magic bottles:
Blevodka1.png

Explosive, in mass effect

The big ones are struck in a very large area, and the purple bottle attacks by the type of magical weapons from the invading goblins, magical tentacles.

so, its updated to 1.3? how about the most recent tmod update 0.10. also, why isn't it on the mod browser?

also, can you add a content part to the OP?

so, its updated to 1.3? how about the most recent tmod update 0.10. also, why isn't it on the mod browser?

also, can you add a content part to the OP?
It is not currently playable with 1.3, it was updated to 1.3 a short while after 1.3's initial release, which is quite some time ago. Right now it is currently being worked on, please be patient like the rest of us. :)

Because when he defeats the golem he did not give me the totem of the secret temple of the golem and when I use another from another world he says: your world does not have the secret temple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom