[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this mean we should expect to see tApi Avalon soon? At least before the 1.3 update? (I just thought about it... excellent timing, updating tApi to the current version RIGHT as it STOPS beng the current version.)

Does this mean we should expect to see tApi Avalon soon? At least before the 1.3 update? (I just thought about it... excellent timing, updating tApi to the current version RIGHT as it STOPS beng the current version.)

Lol, I was thinking the same thing. But then while we wait for tAPI to update again, we have lots to keep us busy. Anyways I'm excited about using the Avalon mod with other mods. In a Terraria that allows sufficient carry space.

Could you attach some recipe list to your mod? The volume of content is rather vast and mod is very cool even in this state, so it'll be more convenient to have a recipe list in order not to rack our brains on how to craft. Or all the recipes can be found on mod's wiki? For example, I couldn't find Plantera's Fury and Life Dew on the wiki :(

Could you attach some recipe list to your mod? The volume of content is rather vast and mod is very cool even in this state, so it'll be more convenient to have a recipe list in order not to rack our brains on how to craft. Or all the recipes can be found on mod's wiki? For example, I couldn't find Plantera's Fury and Life Dew on the wiki :(

Or you could use the guide.

i totaly think that a list should exist. i have no idea how to craft a dragon orb

There seems to be alot of bugs in exxo avalon like: plantera is not spawning and theres no hurt and death sounds and its really bugging me:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom