[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just need plantera for golem and maybe the life dew.
Have you killed all the mech bosses and searched for the plantera bulbs? If so, what happens when you break the bulbs and how many have you tried breaking. Also you said you have no damage sounds and such, have you correctly installed, because that may be a problem

Have you killed all the mech bosses and searched for the plantera bulbs? If so, what happens when you break the bulbs and how many have you tried breaking. Also you said you have no damage sounds and such, have you correctly installed, because that may be a problem
It's the bulbs that arnt spawning and I've killed all mechs

Does singleplayer still have that "/Item" command after you defeat Oblivion? I'd love to try it out. It hasn't been working for me so far.

/Item Acorn right?
nope. /item [any number]
replace [any number] with the item ID
you can find the item IDs in the avalon item list and in the wiki
EDIT: i found a bug! after defeating the golem, the blue walls with the stone platform which should teleport you to the hidden temple won't spawn!

Last edited:
nope. /item [any number]
EDIT: i found a bug! after defeating the golem, the blue walls with the stone platform which should teleport you to the hidden temple won't spawn!

I'm not completely certain but I believe it only happens if it is the first time you defeated Golem on that world.

nope. /item [any number]
yeah smg4 ftw and anyone know how to use /item on dragon orbs

Why does everyone gets bugs while i can play 5.2.2 in smooth gameplay ?
Havent found any bugs or glitch
Maybe i'm not aware enough or i do not care or i've taken care it myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom