[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are we supposed to download this on tmodloader
sorry, but it never said anywhere that you can, the dev was thinking of seeing if he could port it over in the future, but its not for tmod at all right now.

It is a standalone mod, not only that, its not compatible with terraria current version, so even if you did install it, it wont work.

Can I download tapi on an older version of terraria and use it ??
the tapi version was extremely WIP, so much that it didnt really have an official download, the only real version right now is the standalone, sorry bud but unless you have a copy of 1.3, you cant play this mod right now.

the tapi version was extremely WIP, so much that it didnt really have an official download, the only real version right now is the standalone, sorry bud but unless you have a copy of 1.3, you cant play this mod right now.
Ok thanks
If you were to some how get older versions of Terraria, why go with the 1.3 version? Why not get 1.2.4.1 or the appropriate version for Tconfig? The standalone on 1.2.4.1 has more content and the version on Tconfig has more bosses but still has more content than 1.3 I think, correct me if I'm wrong on that. :p

If you were to some how get older versions of Terraria, why go with the 1.3 version? Why not get 1.2.4.1 or the appropriate version for Tconfig? The standalone on 1.2.4.1 has more content and the version on Tconfig has more bosses but still has more content than 1.3 I think, correct me if I'm wrong on that. :p
from what i remember, the Tconfig has the most of everything, 1000+ items, and the most bosses, but i think it had the least weapons/accessories.

I'm incredibly sorry since I am utterly sure this question has been answered already, but I want to personally know.

Since Avalon mod was original for 1.2, and I don't see anything for 1.3, do I need to download this for a version older than 1.3.2?

I'm incredibly sorry since I am utterly sure this question has been answered already, but I want to personally know.

Since Avalon mod was original for 1.2, and I don't see anything for 1.3, do I need to download this for a version older than 1.3.2?
I'm a little lost here, as Avalon was not originally for 1.2, it was for 1.1 Tconfig I do believe, and if that's incorrect I feel ashamed. :p

As for the whole needing to download this for a version older than 1.3.2, I don't really follow what you are asking here.

I'm a little lost here, as Avalon was not originally for 1.2, it was for 1.1 Tconfig I do believe, and if that's incorrect I feel ashamed. :p

As for the whole needing to download this for a version older than 1.3.2, I don't really follow what you are asking here.

I think it was 1.1, I admittingly don't know*

My friends told me that this mod wasn't fully updated for 1.3.2, and it's for just 1.3. Is this true? That's my question, and if it is true I would have to downldo an older version of Terraria to play this mod

I think it was 1.1, I admittingly don't know*

My friends told me that this mod wasn't fully updated for 1.3.2, and it's for just 1.3. Is this true? That's my question, and if it is true I would have to downldo an older version of Terraria to play this mod
yes it is true, and there isnt any legal way to get an older version of the game currently (unless you or a friend made a backup file of an older version).

So I'm completely new to this and have not found a single video able to explain this.

HOW DO I DOWNLOAD THIS

Honestly, I think you should have way more on downloading this. I can't find out how to at all, or even if it's freaking compatible with teh current version. The install tutorial image is absolute garbage, and it seems that I need gameloader.

I'm just really confused. Some help would be nice...

So I'm completely new to this and have not found a single video able to explain this.

HOW DO I DOWNLOAD THIS

Honestly, I think you should have way more on downloading this. I can't find out how to at all, or even if it's freaking compatible with teh current version. The install tutorial image is absolute garbage, and it seems that I need gameloader.

I'm just really confused. Some help would be nice...
There's loads of comments on the previous page about this, and a few on this one. Please read at least a little bit before asking your question. To answer it, no, you cannot install it at all. We must wait for Blah.

Can i ask when is tAPI verision of exxo avalon coming out? I enjoyed playing it on Game launcher but it would be cool to combine it whit other mods on tAPI :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom