[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't. (Well, you can, but it's illegal.) Personally, I find it dumb that it's illegal, but that's the law for you :p.
Any ideas on how I can improve these?
AvalonGems.png

Is there is an Avalon version for 1.3.3 :eek::eek:
[doublepost=1473554082,1473554002][/doublepost]By the way I tried calamity mod and it is awesome

Is there is an Avalon version for 1.3.3 :eek::eek:
[doublepost=1473554082,1473554002][/doublepost]By the way I tried calamity mod and it is awesome

No, there is no Avalon 1.3.3 version. Sorry if what I said was a bit confusing/misleading, I do that sometimes :(

Thank you for trying the Calamity Mod as well. It was heavily inspired by Avalon, which I hope blah doesn't mind.

I really like but I would suggest that you add more post moon Lord bosses and make them tough like the devorouer of God's or the plaguebringer Goliath

I really like but I would suggest that you add more post moon Lord bosses and make them tough like the devorouer of God's or the plaguebringer Goliath

I'm working on a fairly large post-Moon Lord boss right now with a team of excellent spriters.

But this isn't really the place to talk about Calamity, let's move the discussion to Avalon-related things now please ;)

I'm working on a fairly large post-Moon Lord boss right now with a team of excellent spriters.

But this isn't really the place to talk about Calamity, let's move the discussion to Avalon-related things now please ;)
W8, is this Providence?
[doublepost=1473556494,1473556196][/doublepost]If you liked this because I guessed right, I thot that he was before Moon Lord (Boss Progression?)

Alright, alright, this is getting off-topic. Anyways, I'm really excited to see some ideas are finally popping up with this mod! I've been really hyped for it.. For a long time. I am surprised my hype has been sustained for so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom