[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure you probably already did the math and thought of this, but just in case you didn't, the cost for the highest level of gem (stone of ...) is rather obscene.
If the gems necessary for each level is 3*previous level, the cost for a stone of ... comes out to 3^10, or a bit over 59000, of a gem. If the cost is what I think it is (cost of each level = X column in the chart), a stone of ... costs 3^3*4^3*5^3*6, or 1,296,000 of a gem, which is a bit much. Like I said, I'm pretty sure you already did the math, but I'm posting this just in case you didn't.

Blah can you tell us how much is left for the 1.3 tmodloader update cause I really want to play this awesome mod I watched Baum productions videos about this mod and it's awesome

for some odd reason, the vast majority of the 1.3 items have missing/swapped/broken textures, for example, the beak's texture is that of a music box, the bloody amulet's texture is that of yellow stained glass, etc etc etc. is this a known bug? and more importantly, is there a fix?

for some odd reason, the vast majority of the 1.3 items have missing/swapped/broken textures, for example, the beak's texture is that of a music box, the bloody amulet's texture is that of yellow stained glass, etc etc etc. is this a known bug? and more importantly, is there a fix?
The 1.3 version will not work for 1.3.3.

In code terms, the reason why simply translates to IDs. IDs were added between 1.3.1 and 1.3.3 that overwrite mod items, which in this case is sprites.

My advice? Wait until we get the AvalonMod TModLoader version 1.3.3 published. This goes for everyone, and it is being developed in its early stages now. :)

Am I correct for thinking that it will *probably* take a few months before its fully¹ ported over to TModloader?

(¹ = Most/All of the content from the 1.2.4 version and additional content)

I been playing exxo avalon for a bit now but i'm not seeing any new mobs or any ore but i can see the items btw using the 1.3 version

I been playing exxo avalon for a bit now but i'm not seeing any new mobs or any ore but i can see the items btw using the 1.3 version
The 1.3 version didn't really have much added to it before Blah left for minecraft nostalgia or something. So that's that.

I'm so excited to see this mod get updated to the latest version of Terraria, it is my favorite mod after all ever since the 1.1 days.

hey baum u say u have time for making that pokemon stuff but you can't update exxo Avalon to 1.3.3.3 or somewhere there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom