[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
NP but i mean the general forum needs to redirect to here
Example: you put in google terrariaonline.com but when you click it you will get redirected to forums.terraria.org
Bad idea, the two are separate and need to remain as such. People can redirect at their own discretion!

Bad idea, the two are separate and need to remain as such. People can redirect at their own discretion!

At least leave a message there that Avalon thread in TO is no longer as maintained as before this thread showed up.
Closing thread without giving reminder would make lot of people confused IMO

So, I think I've fixed the Team Mirror(Thank you Solsund!), and possibly the Shadow Mirror. Also in this new version is the Hidden Temple, which is generated the first time you defeat Golem. Behind where Golem is defeated, an 11x11 area of backwall will be destroyed(dropping the wall items) and replaced with Blue Lihzahrd Brick Wall with a stone platform at the bottom. Stand in front of these walls for 2 seconds and you will be teleported to the Hidden Temple, which contains two chests and the Solarium Shrine. Gather a Lihzahrd Power Cell and an Earth Stone to create a Solarium Rod(at a Xeradon Anvil), which you use on said shrine to generate Solarium Ore in your world. You won't be able to mine the Blue Lihzahrd Brick until you get an Acceleration Drax.

LINK: https://www.dropbox.com/s/chvv2rmmy2pihcm/Exxo Avalon v5.2.zip?dl=0

Credits for the Hell Armored Vanity item sprites go to SzGamer227. Credits for the new sound(Item_58) go to Blinn.

Other fixes:
-Phasecleavers now have a type of damage
-Anger Talisman/Ancient Armor no longer give double the ranged damage it states on the tooltip
-GAK now gives minion damage boost and states that spelunker and hunter potion effects are active("Shows ores/mobs")

So, I think I've fixed the Team Mirror(Thank you Solsund!), and possibly the Shadow Mirror. Also in this new version is the Hidden Temple, which is generated the first time you defeat Golem. Behind where Golem is defeated, an 11x11 area of backwall will be destroyed(dropping the wall items) and replaced with Blue Lihzahrd Brick Wall with a stone platform at the bottom. Stand in front of these walls for 2 seconds and you will be teleported to the Hidden Temple, which contains two chests and the Solarium Shrine. Gather a Lihzahrd Power Cell and an Earth Stone to create a Solarium Rod(at a Xeradon Anvil), which you use on said shrine to generate Solarium Ore in your world. You won't be able to mine the Blue Lihzahrd Brick until you get an Acceleration Drax.

LINK: https://www.dropbox.com/s/chvv2rmmy2pihcm/Exxo Avalon v5.2.zip?dl=0

Credits for the Hell Armored Vanity item sprites go to SzGamer227. Credits for the new sound(Item_58) go to Blinn.

Other fixes:
-Phasecleavers now have a type of damage
-Anger Talisman/Ancient Armor no longer give double the ranged damage it states on the tooltip
-GAK now gives minion damage boost and states that spelunker and hunter potion effects are active("Shows ores/mobs")

Had just installed version before. And new one comes.

Great !

The new Solarium Ore doesn't shine during spelunker effekt, making it very tedious to farm (on the other hand it seems sorta weak).

The crafting for the solarium rod is bugged and the blue temple only appeared for me in 1 world :/

I've also been having trouble getting the supposed Hidden Temple to spawn post-Golem.

I've tried numerous things, killing one on both existing and new worlds, and even killing the Golem with a new character, but the walling behind where it dies never changes or indicates the new temple being spawned. I personally haven't made a bout to find the Hidden Temple via digging (if it is possible, which I assume it is), but eventually I may.

Edit @teknologos: Can you supply a screenshot of what should initially happen after killing the Golem / what the Hidden Temple looks like?

Last edited:
So... I've fixed most of the bugs. With the exception of a multiplayer bug involving the wall replacement to get the teleport to the hidden temple. Solarium Shrine is now required for crafting the Solarium Rod, and Solarium Ore now shows up on spelunker. The Acceleration Drax has been re-renamed back to Acceleration Drill and has had its axe capabilities removed as well. ALSO. Shadow Mirror now works in MP :D. It's a bit slow but it does teleport correctly to the jungle and dungeon now.

LINK: https://www.dropbox.com/s/r88snei3xtftclj/Exxo Avalon v5.2.2.zip?dl=0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom