[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. This mod seems to be abandoned.
Do not give out information that you have 0 confirmations on, especially FALSE information. This mod is NOT abandoned. I've said a thousand times, the mod creators (Who I am close friends with, so I have confirmation (AND they said it themselves on this thread)) have not abandoned it, but they are working on it as I answer this question a million times. :sigh:

Do not give out information that you have 0 confirmations on, especially FALSE information. This mod is NOT abandoned. I've said a thousand times, the mod creators (Who I am close friends with, so I have confirmation (AND they said it themselves on this thread)) have not abandoned it, but they are working on it as I answer this question a million times. :sigh:
I feel you man, this ignorance must be driving you nuts!

They are working on it but very slowly.

I know, I am the one that keeps repeating that. I am close friends with the creators, Bullseye55 has also said it before.
It's better for them to take theirs time,because if they do it quick they would be a lot of bugs,which maybe could make the mod unplayable,patience is the key
Hey, someone understands it. :)

No. This mod seems to be abandoned.
Completely false as far as anyone that knows the place can see. Coming from the head developer himself currently, and close friend of Blah.

I do tend to be the one that answers or replies all the time, so yeah.. it does drive me a bit nuts. Especially when someone asks a question that was answered by the post above theirs.... (That actually happened)
IDKAN, really am considering giving you a formal AvalonMod spot for CS(Customer Support). Tone down the frustration and I would in a heartbeat. :p

It's better for them to take theirs time,because if they do it quick they would be a lot of bugs,which maybe could make the mod unplayable,patience is the key
So true, and also why things are taking a while. Multiplayer support being one of them, I believe. Netcode can cause problems left and right if not synced up right, and optimization can go down the drain really fast with new mechanics or heavy biomes(Look at the AAA games nowdays, the lot of them.)

Turtle beats the hare, they say, especially in quality and sustainment. :p

Completely false as far as anyone that knows the place can see. Coming from the head developer himself currently, and close friend of Blah.

IDKAN, really am considering giving you a formal AvalonMod spot for CS(Customer Support). Tone down the frustration and I would in a heartbeat. :p

So true, and also why things are taking a while. Multiplayer support being one of them, I believe. Netcode can cause problems left and right if not synced up right, and optimization can go down the drain really fast with new mechanics or heavy biomes(Look at the AAA games nowdays, the lot of them.)

Turtle beats the hare, they say, especially in quality and sustainment. :p
CS sounds fun, as I am the one answering most questions and it'd be an official title. Cool. I'll try to tone down the frustration, but it does get a tad annoying when someone asks the question I just answered right after my post. :p

Mini-spoiler! Thanks for being so patient!
qYQD48N.png
I hope you're looking forward to playing this mod as much as we are developing it!

qYQD48N.png
I hope you're looking forward to playing this mod as much as we are developing it!
Yay! Hype!

Quick question, is that new structure to just show off blocks, just a new structure or both? (i.e. will the structure be in the game?)

qYQD48N.png
Oooo, haven't seen a spoiler for anything in quite some time. Since that Morse Code spoiler I believe. Nice to see some new things being posted. :)

I wonder if this'll stop the same question being asked, at least for a little bit. :p

qYQD48N.png

Is this an update spoiler or a tmodloader build spoiler. I know both are being worked on but haven't heard anything on tmodloader front.

oooo a mini dungeon perhaps?
Just to show them off, themed builds are nice!
However, they will grow in a crimson world. (the blocks that is)
I wouldn't say it is. Though, there may be mini dungeons in the mod after release. Who can say? Be nice to have more mini dungeons. :p

Though, a Crimson/Corruption-themed mini dungeon would be cool. Spawn in after some boss perhaps? You could go through them and a new boss (Corrupted/Crimson) would be waiting at the end. That'd be cool. @Bullseye55

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom