[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I just noticed this mod is getting ported to tmodloader (people who have been following the thread for a while know this, obviously) It would be nice if this mod had a discord, just so it's a little easier to follow it's progress. Other than that, I'm looking forward to this mod making a comeback (eventually)
I love your profile pic btw (random ._. I love Undertale too XDD but let's not talk about that cuz this is the EXXO AVALON MOD PAGE)

I love your profile pic btw (random ._. I love Undertale too XDD but let's not talk about that cuz this is the EXXO AVALON MOD PAGE)
You know, you could've posted this to his profile page or messaged him directly... Just saying in case you wants to make another post like this.

i have recently gotten into texturing and this is the first thing i did. (not releasing this for obvious reasons)

Attachments

• texturing.png
    texturing.png
    158.8 KB · Views: 265
To everyone talking about blah, I got your answer here. I asked him to post something here, but he forgot his password to both his e-mail and his TCF account, so he couldn't directly make a statement here. So this is what he had to say when I asked him about the development of Avalon:
Qt4nHUC.png

Do not worry about the tModLoader port: That one is being worked on. Blah is talking about Exxo Avalon. The tModLoader port is led by Bullseye who is still very much active.
Apologies for the misunderstanding, but stay tuned for more news on Avalon's tMod version! Bullseye has a lot of great ideas planned that we're all excited to show you!

To everyone talking about blah, I got your answer here. I asked him to post something here, but he forgot his password to both his e-mail and his TCF account, so he couldn't directly make a statement here. So this is what he had to say when I asked him about the development of Avalon:
Qt4nHUC.png

Do not worry about the tModLoader port: That one is being worked on. Blah is talking about Exxo Avalon. The tModLoader port is led by Bullseye who is still very much active.
Apologies for the misunderstanding, but stay tuned for more news on Avalon's tMod version! Bullseye has a lot of great ideas planned that we're all excited to show you!
Thank goodness that tModloader port is coming (it would kill me if it didn't). It's a shame blah decided to stop, but I see where he's coming from.

Qt4nHUC.png

Thanks for the Info, I agree with him because with 1.3 all the things changed and they have to make everything again almost from 0.

Alright, thanks Nope for the info. Hopefully that port comes along soon. I've always wanted to play the content of the original Avalon mod.

Alright, thanks Nope for the info. Hopefully that port comes along soon. I've always wanted to play the content of the original Avalon mod.
My memory ails me, which one had more content: Avalon or Exxo Avalon? I'm pretty sure it was Exxo Avalon, but I could be wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom