[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please in the following update of the mod can put the nil mode again because I wish I could have played it but I could not.And I also want to see how ultrablivion would be in exxo avalon mod thanks for creating the best terraria mod

So, is the mod oficially dead for the moment? How much time do we need to wait to know something about it?
I want to play this mod again so much but there isn't any information about the progress of it right now :(

So, is the mod oficially dead for the moment? How much time do we need to wait to know something about it?
I want to play this mod again so much but there isn't any information about the progress of it right now :(
Not dead, sleeping and the reason for lack of information is to keep hype low for now as far as I understand.

I need help with the mod download
When I tried to launch the mod, it said that a TileCrack Image File was missing so I can't play.
Any advice?

to answer many questions above this:
the latest version of the mod ONLY works on 1.3, and versions after 1.3 will not work.
tconfig avalon will not work unless you have a very old version of terraria, which is not downloadable by legal means at this current time.
the lack of info for avalons update is to prevent unecessary hype in case development ceases for any reason.

this is what i know of the mods current state, as i am not part of the avalon team, but people need a refresher on why stuff doesnt work and why there is little news.

Hi.
While I understand that this mod is on hiatus and is currently being ported to tModloader, I would love to play this mod on tConfig once again, but the download is down. Is there anything that can be done about that?

Hi.
While I understand that this mod is on hiatus and is currently being ported to tModloader, I would love to play this mod on tConfig once again, but the download is down. Is there anything that can be done about that?
Unfortunately there is nothing you can really do as even if that download is down if you don't have the 1.1.2 (I think that was the one.) version of Terraria you can't get it because the old game launcher is well outdated.

Unfortunately there is nothing you can really do as even if that download is down if you don't have the 1.1.2 (I think that was the one.) version of Terraria you can't get it because the old game launcher is well outdated.
I have a copy of 1.1.2. My only issue is that the Avalon download is down.

The day people somehow make updates invalidating mods a non-issue will be something grand. But for now sadly many lay for the time being.

A bit of news concerning the mod and an issue many of you are having: the apparent Tconfig link not working.

The mod is currently on a bit of a preplanning content stage again due to the team's schedules, that, and the Terraria 1.3.5 update. Don't expect any new pictures or spoilers for a bit while things get sorted out(going into 3rd year of college out of eight if you want to know my situation).

The good news is: I'm going to be asking Blah over the course of this week to re-upload and send me a personal link to the Tconfig Avalon version for those who want it. As Blah's lost his forum account login, evident by his date last logged on at this point, I'll not be getting main page editing anytime soon due to the validation needed. If the Tconfig version's still locatable, you'll have it by the end of the week.

If you need me, quote me directly from now on. Been so bloody busy that alerts haven't met the pace, but wanted to post when I actually had a bit of news and knew the team scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom