[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why I don't post my ideas on this thread, you guys complain to much. I usually just go directly to blah.

Complaining? We are merely giving our opinion. I didn't know that criticism wasn't allowed on the forums. Guess We'll keep our mouth shut next time...-_-

This is why I don't post my ideas on this thread, you guys complain to much. I usually just go directly to blah.

Myrngkoyou, consider these "complaints" more like suggestions sand a public vote. Remember that only publicly accepted ideas are making it into my TAPI version of AvalonMod. Reason why I post spoilers of nearly everything the TAPI AvalonMod team does, to see how many likes it gets to judge if people want it.

Give it a shot and refine those simple suggestions into a full on balanced project. You'll probably have more supporters if they are refined and added to.

I know you can do it! :)

Also, I prefer suggestions going on this thread, to let you know. Until the team's communication improves, most of the time your ideas are not spread to me nor the entire AvalonMod team, which means no TAPI implementation either. Did you know that? Why I recommend picking this thread, or the social group, to post your suggestions in. I've been trying to improve our communication, but that's a bit of ways off from being perfect. Just some friendly trivia. :p

For the rest of you, try to use a more friendly tone when talking to idea bringers on this thread. Will help a long way, as even I suffer from feeling threatened once in a while from overly stern posts, just as Myrngkoyou does.

For the rest of you, try to use a more friendly tone when talking to idea bringers on this thread. Will help a long way, as even I suffer from feeling threatened once in a while from overly stern posts, just as Myrngkoyou does.

Sorry about that Bullseye. Just the way he suggested that others opinions didn't matter because they weren't Blah ticked me off. I'll try to speak in a more friendly tone to others on the forum.

Myrngkoyou, consider these "complaints" more like suggestions sand a public vote. Remember that only publicly accepted ideas are making it into my TAPI version of AvalonMod. Reason why I post spoilers of nearly everything the TAPI AvalonMod team does, to see how many likes it gets to judge if people want it.

Give it a shot and refine those simple suggestions into a full on balanced project. You'll probably have more supporters if they are refined and added to.

I know you can do it! :)

Also, I prefer suggestions going on this thread, to let you know. Until the team's communication improves, most of the time your ideas are not spread to me nor the entire AvalonMod team, which means no TAPI implementation either. Did you know that? Why I recommend picking this thread, or the social group, to post your suggestions in. I've been trying to improve our communication, but that's a bit of ways off from being perfect. Just some friendly trivia. :p

Thank you bullseye. On the other hand, we might be expecting some Dark Bars For PHM. Me and blah talking about stuff and still talking.

My Ideas for 10.0 Exxo Avalon:

1. Wind sounds, more intense when raining.
2. Lava is more releastic sounding.
3. A new final boss, you can make the name and such.
4. Nil Mode fixed added.
5. Superhardmode makes pre hardmode enemys do 2x more damage.
6. Nil Mode has advance AI for every Aggressive NPC.
7. Dragon Lord Fixed and Re added.
8. Dragon Armor and Weapons. Made from Dragon Scales that Dragon Lord Drops.
9. Soul of Sky, Enemys drop it if they are in the sky.
10. Sky Fortress for loot. Also Dragon Lord Bait in chest.
11. Hell Fortress so players can progress and advance into deeper Superhardmode.
12. A boss that represents the hallow. A challenge that players have to face for the loot.
13. Corruption ore and Bars. Corruption Ore spawns in Corruption, Crimson and Contagion Biomes only.
14. Hallowed Ore. Hallowed Ore spawns in Hallowed Biome only.
15. Corruption Variants of Hallowed tools/weapons except Night's Edge.
16. A more Avalon feel from tconfig so players will still have the memory of the old days
17. Hardmode Mechanical Bosses have a 50% chance of dropping either Corruption or Hallowed Bars.
18. An upgrade for Elemental Excalibur, Name will be Evolution of Excalibur.
19. A black Dungeon Color Variant.
20. Ultra Oblivion's return and is second to Final Boss of Avalon.
ummm the upgrade of Elemental Excalibut is blahs energy blade, or whatever its called

Blahblahbal Can you add 300 items in the mod it had 700 items 700 items+300 items=1000 items!!! and more bosses and Mobs
You do realise making 300 unique items and a boss takes at the very least 2 months depending on Blahblahbal's skill and available time.
Not even counting making the sprites and plotting the ideas of these 300 items.
I don't think Exxo Avalon is gonna have 1000 unique items before 1.3 gets released.
Anyway, thanks for your hard work Blahblahbal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom