[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello.

Hmm, correct me if i'm wrong, but, i'm detecting certain strange level of exigency in a few members of this beautiful community?. I think that @blahblahbal have a personal life, family, friends, etc.

I don't think like he's gonna work like a brutal mad man in the Avalon project.

In other hand, the truth have to be told: the sprites that makes @Dr.elisey are awesome! Congrats to you, my friend :)

Not trying to sound rude or anything, but how many of those 12 members are coders? If there are over half the number you listed, I can see your point. If not, then I would still think that it a little farfetched to create 300 items in a week or two.

Half and half. About six coders, about six spriters. All depends if school sets in for anyone on how many we have active. Seeing as PoroCyon, Nopezal, and UnrealMegashark just finished up their exams, and them being the main coders, along with me and Blah, things should run smoothly.

For the TAPI version, we could probably pull it off with a lot of motivation and constant player feedback. As for Exxo Avalon, its a possibility if Blah uses the team and goes at his usual coding pace.

Still, that would require the just right circumstances to pull it off in two weeks without gamebreaking bugs or balance issues. As for 1,000 items in about two-2.5 months, I have a feeling Blah will be close to that amount, or over it. Blah tends to...you know, code without regards for balance sometimes, but he's a fast coder at that. Platnium coming from common ice houses, anyone? Proper testing helps with that. Blah is increasingly learning the methods of balance, and that also shows with Exxo AvalonMod. Much less of a mess than the medium Tconfig versions were, when I first got on the team and formed partners with Blah.

But, another reason why the TAPI version goes so slowly: No feedback. How am I supposed to balance and give what you want without even hearing a chirp about that version other than it doesn't work sometimes? :p

Edit:
@The Hexagonal Donut, Blah may not be able to pull it off himself, but you miss the full picture. We have a full team of about 12. :p

You don't EVER speak for anyone! Let them speak for themselves!

Blah made 20 unique items in an hour so stfu! xDDDDD He even told me.

Again with what Bullseye mentioned in an earlier post. Try to speak to others in a more friendly tone of voice. (or text in this case)

Calling someone an idiot and telling them to STFU wasn't called for. You could of politely told them the right information instead of being somewhat rude to them, which is what you are, have, and continue to do to people. Try to think about what you are saying from their perspective. Someone might find what you have said hurtful. Remember, treat people the way you want to be treated.
[DOUBLEPOST=1428546283][/DOUBLEPOST]
But, another reason why the TAPI version goes so slowly: No feedback. How am I supposed to balance and give what you want without even hearing a chirp about that version other than it doesn't work sometimes? :p

Has there been a decently stable of the Tapi version out? If so, I could give some feed back on it, as well as others.

Again with what Bullseye mentioned in an earlier post. Try to speak to others in a more friendly tone of voice. (or text in this case)

Calling someone an idiot and telling them to STFU wasn't called for. You could of politely told them the right information instead of being somewhat rude to them, which is what you are, have, and continue to do to people. Try to think about what you are saying from their perspective. Someone might find what you have said hurtful. Remember, treat people the way you want to be treated.
I hate this forum... And trust me idc if hes been on this forum since 2014. I just want him to stop speaking for me self. Also I just asked blah and he said he can 100% make 20 Unique Items within a week. But later might need bug fixes if any bugs pop up, which means not that good quality.

Can't find the female sprite.
I know that, I'm wondering how to fix it though x.x
I copied the Female_Body_201.xna file and pasted it with the name Female_Body_202.xna... It made it not crash but it doesn't give me the 120 mana and mana usage buff, it just gives me the 6 defense. Help meeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I hate this forum... And trust me idc if hes been on this forum since 2014. I just want him to stop speaking for me self. Also I just asked blah and he said he can 100% make 20 Unique Items within a week. But later might need bug fixes if any bugs pop up, which means not that good quality.

I've been with Terraria since 2011 as a modder, even when mods were hated by the community and Redigit himself. One of the longest term modders active there is for this game. :p

Just want to make that clear. In no way did I join in 2014. XD

I've been on since the start of it all! So yeah! xD
So you hate the forum because people don't agree with you sometimes, or that people don't know what they're talking about because they haven't been here as long as you or others? I just want to know.

Steer back on topic. This goes for all of you. This is related to outlooks, not AvalonMod. Just want to point that out. I recommend stopping this conversation, which is going to inevitably end up in a loophole. :p

AvalonMod discussion past this post, please. :)

So you hate the forum because people don't agree with you sometimes, or that people don't know what they're talking about because they haven't been here as long as you or others? I just want to know.
A bit of the people don't agree with me sometimes with a notch of people don't know what the heck they are saying because they have not been here longer than me. That my friend is your answer.

A bit of the people don't agree with me sometimes with a notch of people don't know what the heck they are saying because they have not been here longer than me. That my friend is your answer.

Back on topic, silly. :p

Note that this is the "Recent" branch. All updates go here. I recommend testing the latest versions, as that will pinpoint the bugs and issues that need to be fixed. An old version doesn't usually help with that, you know. XD

Well at least I got a straight answer. Thank you.

Steer back on topic. This goes for all of you. This is related to outlooks, not AvalonMod. Just want to point that out. I recommend stopping this conversation, which is going to inevitably end up in a loophole. :p

AvalonMod discussion past this post, please. :)

Sorry again about that Bullseye. I'll try to stay on topic.

Something on topic is something I suggested awhile ago. I believe it was something similar to Unholy Water, but for the Crimson. It could have an identical recipe to the Unholy Water one, but using Crimson seeds and Crimsand.

Back on topic, silly. :p

Note that this is the "Recent" branch. All updates go here. I recommend testing the latest versions, as that will pinpoint the bugs and issues that need to be fixed. An old version doesn't usually help with that, you know. XD
Okay enough of that. Announcement from me and blah, the old hallowed boss is returning! HURRAY!!!! :D:D:D:D Okay now I am done.

Edit: Cataryst has a new texture!

Last edited:
hey everyone im having a problem with the mod i cant seem to get it to run. I did follow the instructions in the readme. even though there was some confusion on the .zip? can someone help me?
upload_2015-4-9_0-47-7.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom