[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello.

I was wondering... A 3 wide space hellevator it's sufficient to prevent the corruption to spreading? Or, it has to be 4 space wide?

Last edited:
When I try to open the Exxo Avalon Mod through Gamelauncher an error pops up saying:
Please Launch Steam from your Steam Client
I did that and the same error popped up, can you help me?
I think it has something to do with the .dll file but i dot know what to do to fix it yet.

Blah Avalon is ubdate...
Why Avalonia not update?

Because the all items map wasn't made by me :p.

not trying to double post but if i had a world I made in 8.X, and i updated the mod to 9.6b, will hallowed altars still spawn in superhardmode in my world? my world is hardmode, but i want the hallowed altars when i go into superhardmode. or do they spawn only on new world creation?

They only spawn on new world generation.

I am 95% positive that Dark mummies do not spawn on contagion deserts. I was at contagion desert for 30 minutes looking for dark mummies until I decided to make a crimson world.

As of the 9.6 update, they will spawn in Contagion deserts.

IS anyone is wise enough to tell me all the summoner weapons in this mod only? if you do plz tell me

Gastropod Staff, Hungry Staff, Staff of the Tempest Frigid, and Prime Staff.

Sorry for reposting, but i really need help. How is it possible to get solarium ore? I tried making a new world, defeating plantera and then golem, but nothing happened. I've tried multiple times btw.

The first time you defeat Golem in a world, it will drop an item called 'Totem of the Golem.' You use this to teleport yourself to the Hidden Temple.

soo far iseen the gastropd how do i make the prime staff? and people waht enemy,chest,or loot will i get the lightning in the bottle

Lightning in a Bottle is: 3 Blast Shard, 2 Sacred Shard, and 15 Soul of Fright at a Tinkerer's Workshop.

anyone know where i can get the missing pictures i need for Exxo Avalon? blahblahbla, you think you can get it for me?

You obviously haven't merged the folders properly. Download the newest version, then follow this:
tutorial.png

Oh and by the way, Tritanorium was my idea. Blah liked it and decided to add it. But he had no idea what tier of ore he should use it as.

Um.... I already decided the tier.

I made a new world. Went all the way to the jungle, no crinsom. (saw a blood altar though) Went all the way to the ocean past the dungeon, also no crinsom. Is ALL of my MEDIUM WORLD crinsom past the jungle, in the tiny space before the ocean?

Blah, the golem did nto drop the totem. Are there any way to spawn in items or are there an item map? Because im starting to loose hope. But still an awesome mod.

Do i have to kill WoF, all mecha bosses, and plantera? I have done it so far, just dont know if necesary..

No, you just have to kill Plantera, and then Golem. But usually you'd have to kill the mech bosses before you can even summon ol' planty, though if you have the summoning item (Odd Fertilizer) you can just straight summon her with that (even in PHM!). Then you can summon Golem.

No, you just have to kill Plantera, and then Golem. But usually you'd have to kill the mech bosses before you can even summon ol' planty, though if you have the summoning item (Odd Fertilizer) you can just straight summon her with that (even in PHM!). Then you can summon Golem.
I had to get to hardmode. But it still did not work. Ive tried many times now... Are there any other way to get it? Like are there commands for spawning items?

Because the all items map wasn't made by me :p.

They only spawn on new world generation.

As of the 9.6 update, they will spawn in Contagion deserts.

Gastropod Staff, Hungry Staff, Staff of the Tempest Frigid, and Prime Staff.

The first time you defeat Golem in a world, it will drop an item called 'Totem of the Golem.' You use this to teleport yourself to the Hidden Temple.

Lightning in a Bottle is: 3 Blast Shard, 2 Sacred Shard, and 15 Soul of Fright at a Tinkerer's Workshop.

You obviously haven't merged the folders properly. Download the newest version, then follow this: View attachment 46549

Um.... I already decided the tier.
i followed your picture thing and avalon started up as version 8.3.1(yeah havent updated it for a while). why is this? EDIT: nvm forgot to update the .exe file

Last edited:
I hate dropping it in such a rush but here! :D
Phantom Knives
Phantom_Knives.png

45 damage
Very Fast speed
Average knock back
- Hitting enemies causes damaging orbs to home in and do additional damage ( like specter set)
Throwing_Phantom_Knife.png

- Restores 2 mana per hit , fires four knives.
Crafting : 35 ectoplasm , 10 Hallowed Bars , 8 souls of light , 12 Un-dead Shards

Terra Saw Blade
Terra_SawBlade.png

185 damage
Very slow speed
High knock back
Consumes 120 mana
- Fires a fast moving saw blade of terrarian energy, pierces blocks and enemies , when its active you can left-click again to hold the position of the saw blade for its remaining life time ( 6 seconds)
When its in hold it does much faster damage but only 50% of its base.
Crafting: im not sure yet

I hate dropping it in such a rush but here! :D
Phantom Knives
View attachment 46598
45 damage
Very Fast speed
Average knock back
- Hitting enemies causes damaging orbs to home in and do additional damage ( like specter set)
View attachment 46599
- Restores 2 mana per hit , fires four knives.
Crafting : 35 ectoplasm , 10 Hallowed Bars , 8 souls of light , 12 Un-dead Shards

Terra Saw Blade
View attachment 46600
185 damage
Very slow speed
High knock back
Consumes 120 mana
- Fires a fast moving saw blade of terrarian energy, pierces blocks and enemies , when its active you can left-click again to hold the position of the saw blade for its remaining life time ( 6 seconds)
When its in hold it does much faster damage but only 50% of its base.
Crafting: im not sure yet
wow that was cool 1.3 content spoilers XD ty

What do I do to get the updated mod (does the Exxo Avalon mod have hallowed altars and stuff if so help please)
Do I have to re-install the mod?
Blah please help (or someone else):eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom