[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know who drop Chaos Charm? It seems not the Chaos Elemental.

The Chaos Elemental does drop it. You have to kill any mech boss first.

When I updated Exxo Avalon from version 9.6 to 9.9, I discovered 2 weird bugs:
1. When I would generate a random world, the source mod doesn't allow to hit Enter to get a random seed.
2. I can't place torches to any solid blocks' side, just to top.
I don't think it just would bother to me.

I'll be working on fixing these today.

First, replace the Exxo Avalon v6.0.exe file. Then, open Content Folder in archive, then images, select all and paste it into your Content/Images folder.

Very nice update! I absolutely love the Energy revolver :D
Oh, and by the way, I completed the item list in the Item.docx (not the mobs and tiles, though). Can I have your permission to post it here?

Sure, go ahead and upload it. I won't be able to open it on my computer since I don't have Office (and I don't want to buy a damned subscription to Office 365 :U), but it'll be nice for other people. Then again, I already have the list in the code, so... xD.

Alright, time to update (finally). An announcement, as well: @Grox The Great has given me permission to add stuff from his GRealm, so expect to see some of that here in the near future.

LINK: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8qt76dbymfnrfc5/Exxo Avalon v9.9.zip?dl=0

-Added Ectoplasm Furniture (no door or chest)
-Added Echoplasm; you can craft 10 of this from 1 Ectoplasm, and it's used to make Ectoplasm Furniture
-Added Chaos Charm and Chaos Eye
-Added Contagion Statue, Crimson Statue, DNA Sculpture, and Angel Sculpture (generated with the world)
-Added Rainbow Candy Cane Block and Walls
-Added Red Velvet Candy Cane Block and Walls
-Added Mint Chocolate Candy Cane Block and Walls
-Added Nasty Spike, Contagion counterpart to Bloodied Spike and Demon Spikescale
-Added Eyes' Pamphlet
-Added Missile Bolt, new ammo type for the Stynger
-Added Phantom Knives
-Added Biome Conversion Bombs
-Added Trifectal
-Added unobtainable Energized Weapon Staff
-Made Gauntlet Potion craftable from Barfbush
-Fixed Totem of the Golem teleporting you outside the world if the world doesn't have a Hidden Temple (it'll now simply tp you to your spawn point)
-Solarium Ore now glows
-Primordial Ore now changes color
-Added Energy Revolver, Flower of the Jungle, Lens Apparatus, and Infernasword
-Added more Beams
-Added the ability to give a new world a set seed
hooray the update i'm so proud

Sure, go ahead and upload it. I won't be able to open it on my computer since I don't have Office (and I don't want to buy a damned subscription to Office 365 :U), but it'll be nice for other people. Then again, I already have the list in the code, so... xD.
Thank you :) Here it is.
Also, what does "Hyper Damage" in Unvolandite Armor set bonus mean?
Are you going to add more Pyroscoric/Tritanorium Staff in next update?
And finally, are you planning to make an upgrade to Darklight Lance? It seems like Vertex of Excalibur's spear counterpart.

Attachments

• Items.txt
    24.7 KB · Views: 604
Thank you :) Here it is.
Also, what does "Hyper Damage" in Unvolandite Armor set bonus mean?
Are you going to add more Pyroscoric/Tritanorium Staff in next update?
And finally, are you planning to make an upgrade to Darklight Lance? It seems like Vertex of Excalibur's spear counterpart.

Oh, you made it plain text :3. Cool.

Hyper damage is the same as Troxinium Armor's set bonus. It's just the shorthand way of putting it.

I uh... probably won't add any more things to P/T since I don't want to add an armor set for them. For three reasons, actually. One, because I don't want to take the time to think up a set bonus, two, because I don't want to sprite it (I guess this isn't really a valid point because I have spriters that could do this :p), and three, because then I'd have to change around the defense stat of the other armors.

Darklight Lance upgrade... hm. I don't think I really want to do an upgrade to it, actually. And yeah, you're right that it's VoE's spear counterpart. It was like that in the tConfig version as well.

Sure, go ahead and upload it. I won't be able to open it on my computer since I don't have Office (and I don't want to buy a damned subscription to Office 365 :U), ...
Maybe LibreOffice could open it?

personaboveme said:
When you beat the wall of flesh, what does "The hellish minions have done their deed." mean?
There is now some sort of castle somewhere in the Underground, be it the Caverns, or Hell layer, I forget which. I've never seen one to be able to be more precise in the details though, sadly, so... grain of salt and whatnot.

Hyper damage is the same as Troxinium Armor's set bonus. It's just the shorthand way of putting it.

I uh... probably won't add any more things to P/T since I don't want to add an armor set for them. For three reasons, actually. One, because I don't want to take the time to think up a set bonus, two, because I don't want to sprite it (I guess this isn't really a valid point because I have spriters that could do this :p), and three, because then I'd have to change around the defense stat of the other armors.

Darklight Lance upgrade... hm. I don't think I really want to do an upgrade to it, actually. And yeah, you're right that it's VoE's spear counterpart. It was like that in the tConfig version as well.
Does the Darklight Lance still lifesteal like in the tConfig version?

Does the Darklight Lance still lifesteal like in the tConfig version?
Unfortunately, it doesn't.
[DOUBLEPOST=1431194574,1431194375][/DOUBLEPOST]
How do you get Terra claws because my friend has them but i have the latest version and it doesn't have them?
Fire Gauntlet + 20 Ichor + 20 Cursed Flames + 20 Spider Fangs + 20 Stingers + 20 Frost Shards + 20 Pathogens + 5 Souls of Blight @ Tinkerer's Workshop.
You need to create at least 3 worlds to make this item.

Unfortunately, it doesn't.
[DOUBLEPOST=1431194574,1431194375][/DOUBLEPOST]
Fire Gauntlet + 20 Ichor + 20 Cursed Flames + 20 Spider Fangs + 20 Stingers + 20 Frost Shards + 20 Pathogens + 5 Souls of Blight @ Tinkerer's Workshop.
You need to create at least 3 worlds to make this item.

I give the fire gauntlets to the guide but it doesent show up

I give the fire gauntlets to the guide but it doesent show up
Are you sure you're using 9.9?

Also, I have a suggestion regarding the Gleaming Twilight. It needs a more complex crafting recipe, because you can get too early in SHM. And I have 3 solutions for that problem:
Solution 1.
Gleaming Twilight = Hallowed Repeater + Chlorophyte Shotbow + Tsunami + 5 Elemental Shards + 35 Souls of Blight. Just a recipe that requires a lot of grinding.

Solution 2.
Maybe the return of Twilight Repeater, but in a different form?
Twilight Repeater = Cobalt/Palladium/Duratanium Repeater + Mythril/Orichalcum/Naquadah Repeater + Adamantite/Titanium/Troxinium Repeater + Hallowed Repeater + Caesium Repeater + 30 Souls of Might + 45 Souls of Night @ Xeradon Anvil. Can't tell the stats now, but its special ability is shooting 2 arrows at a time (one after another, not like Chlorophyte SB), and also giving arrows around 10% more velocity than usual.
And then...
Gleaming Twilight = Twilight Repeater + Chlorophyte Shotbow + 10 Shroomite Bars + 25 Opals + 10 Kunzite @ Xeradon Anvil. Don't know if it's a good idea, but who knows?

Solution 3.
Gleaming Twilight = Hallowed Repeater + Chlorophyte Shotbow + 22 Souls of Blight @ Unvolandite/Pyroscoric Anvil. So, a basic change of crafting station to a higher one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom