[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like there should be a command to spawn entities, and on a completely different topic, what does the iceman sell?
I think that spawning entities would completely ruin the gameplay and grinding.
The Iceman sells:
Frost Core - 2 gold coins. Also drops from Ice Golem. Material for Frost Armor set and other frost-related items.
Frost Minnow - 25 silver. A fish that is used in crafting of the Warmth Potion. Fishable in Snow and Underground Ice Biome.
Soul of Ice - 4 gold coins. Material for ice/frost/frigid-related items. Can also be placed like any other soul.
Freezethrower - 1 platinum coin. A very cool upgrade to Flamethrower/Elf Melter with very beatiful frost flame projectile. But it eats your gell extremely quickly.
Frosty Spectacle - 50 silver coins. A painting of the Snow Biome with a christmas tree, decorated with lights.
Bag of Frost - 10 gold coins. Vanity accessory that covers you with frostburn particles when moving, thus providing light.
Ice Torch - 10 copper coins. A light-blue torch. Also used for some pieces of Frozen furniture.
Hydrolith Trace - 2 platinum coins. Summons a comet...or, at least that's what it SHOULD do. It's buggy.

I'm playing with the v9.9 and i can't hit enter to generate a random World.
Did i miss something?
You aren't the first to notice this bug. We just have to wait for a bugfix version.

In the tconfig version When I go to tConfig settings to reload the mod there are no mods there I've checked I'm my mod packs folder and I have Avalon.obj in it any answers?

Is there a hell castle in the Exxo Avalon mod? If not how do you get the vigilante tome?

The hellcastle is not in the source mod. You get the tome from Frankensteins and Swamp Things.

-------------------------------------

Alright... so I've fixed the bugs that cropped up in 9.9. Here's the new version: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xfgftkwrx5vpfny/Exxo Avalon v9.9.1.zip?dl=0

Changelog:
-Fixed the torch placement bug
-Made hardmode trigger replace wooden beams in the underground cabins
-Fixed Ferozium not growing in Yellow Ice
-Fixed seeding a world
-Stopped Freezethrower and Yellow Solution from using too much gel and being used too quickly, respectively

The hellcastle is not in the source mod. You get the tome from Frankensteins and Swamp Things.

-------------------------------------

Alright... so I've fixed the bugs that cropped up in 9.9. Here's the new version: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xfgftkwrx5vpfny/Exxo Avalon v9.9.1.zip?dl=0

Changelog:
-Fixed the torch placement bug
-Made hardmode trigger replace wooden beams in the underground cabins
-Fixed Ferozium not growing in Yellow Ice
-Fixed seeding a world
-Stopped Freezethrower and Yellow Solution from using too much gel and being used too quickly, respectively
Thank You :)

Also if the Giant Dragon Skull still needs a sprite I fixed mine I got a whiter one and a more ancient looking one (same sprites just pallet swap), im just going to post them here anyway gotta go in a few. Giant Dragon Skul.pngGiant Dragon Skull.png

Blah, In the sprites you wanted you needed dark matter what would you use it for? A biome that spreads after Armageddon slime (replace with the wall of steel) anyway I can make dark matter sprites for you if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom