[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I could do some sprites, but I need the size requirements (the size of the sprite), just what do you want a new sprite of, name it and i'll have a crack at it.

Hello people, i'm starting to think: "I think the people of that forum do not like me, I only make questions xD!", so if this is reality plase say and i'll stop being boring and search deeply to find the answers. BUT i'll ask a little more before you answer :p :

What are , and plase tell me one item of the recipe, the Chaos Charm, Trifectal,Eyes' Pamphlet, Energized Weapon Staff, Primordial Ore,Energy Revolver, Flower of the Jungle, Lens Apparatus, and Infernasword and Chaos Eye?
Are these (Phantom Knives) na upgrade for the knives of the corruptor? If they're not how can i make them?
I've already asked this but forgot and cant find: how can i make the screwdriver?
Wich is better Titan Gauntlets or Terra Clawns?

Last edited:
Hello people, i'm starting to think: "I think the people of that forum do not like me, I only make questions xD!", so if this is reality plase say and i'll stop being boring and search deeply to find the answers. BUT i'll ask a little more before you answer :p :

What are , and plase tell me one item of the recipe, the Chaos Charm, Trifectal,Eyes' Pamphlet, Energized Weapon Staff, Primordial Ore,Energy Revolver, Flower of the Jungle, Lens Apparatus, and Infernasword and Chaos Eye?
Are these (Phantom Knives) na upgrade for the knives of the corruptor? If they're not how can i make them?
I've already asked this but forgot and cant find: how can i make the screwdriver?
Wich is better Titan Gauntlets or Terra Clawns?
I can answer something, the lens apparatus is made with each of the lenses im pretty sure, (black lens, bloodshot lens, and a normal lens) the by screwdriver I think you mean the sonic screwdriver, well that needs some wires and rubies, that's all I can remember for it and I don't have the newest update yet so I cant help there sorry.

Here's the projectile: View attachment 51277
Here's the remade one ;)
Aeon's Eternity_projectile.png

There is a bug where if you place a torch and break the block it's on it will float also, torches can't be placed on the left side of blocks (This was on a server)
And why is the Osmium pickaxe faster than the picksaw?

Last edited:
I can answer something, the lens apparatus is made with each of the lenses im pretty sure, (black lens, bloodshot lens, and a normal lens) the by screwdriver I think you mean the sonic screwdriver, well that needs some wires and rubies, that's all I can remember for it and I don't have the newest update yet so I cant help there sorry.
Is the lens apparatus in the source mod?

Hello!

OK, emm, i'm using Tremor, Omnir, and Necropolis. And others tAPI mods that give me items. But, am experimenting a problem with certain enemy that emerges during Blood Moons. It's a skeleton that multiplies a high number of times. It's like a wizard o something like that. When the enemy emerges, it begins to multiplies at hi speed, and my game crashes.

It's always the same! Have someone experience/seen the same problem? What I want, it's to know from which mod the enemy it's, to erase the mod from my files of Terraria.

Hello!

OK, emm, i'm using Tremor, Omnir, and Necropolis. And others tAPI mods that give me items. But, am experimenting a problem with certain enemy that emerges during Blood Moons. It's a skeleton that multiplies a high number of times. It's like a wizard o something like that. When the enemy emerges, it begins to multiplies at hi speed, and my game crashes.

It's always the same! Have someone experience/seen the same problem? What I want, it's to know from which mod the enemy it's, to erase the mod from my files of Terraria.

That enemy is from Tremor and i think it's called Dark Druid but i never got a crash 'cause of it.

Exactly, is THAT mother f.!!!

God, I hate him!

Well, like i'm having that issue, the only thing that I can do it's to erase the Tremor mod. It's a pity that I can't prevent the enemy to spawn, really :(

Should I show the banner so far, and see what people think I should do?

Edit: One more yes and I post the picture later on.

Last edited:

What are , and please tell me one item of the recipe, the Chaos Charm, Trifectal, Eyes' Pamphlet, Energized Weapon Staff, Primordial Ore,Energy Revolver, Flower of the Jungle, Lens Apparatus, and Infernasword and Chaos Eye?
Are these (Phantom Knives) an upgrade for the knives of the corruptor? If they're not how can i make them?
Which is better Titan Gauntlets or Terra Claws?

Chaos Charm is dropped by Chaos Elementals after you've defeated at least one mech boss.
Trifectal is 20 Soul of Might, 1 Blue Moon, 1 evil biome flail, and 1 Sunfury at a Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil
Energized Weapon Staff isn't obtainable yet.
Uh... wat?
Energy Revolver = 16 Soul of Fright, 1 Laser Rifle, and I forget the other thing.
Flower of the Jungle is found in new worlds' Jungle Shrines.
Lens Apparatus = 20 Lens, 10 Bloodshot Lens, 1 Black Lens.
Infernasword is crafted from the Enchanted Sword and some other things.
Chaos Eye = Chaos Charm + Eye of the Golem.
Phantom Knives = some ectoplasm and a few other things.
Screwdriver has already been answered.
It depends on which you're going for. If you're going for tank, I recommend Titan Gauntlets. If not, Terra Claws.

Is the lens apparatus in the source mod?

Yep.

I started working on a sprite for the desert beak and here's what I've done so far (I will work on the shading after I have finished the sprite)
View attachment 51307I'm surprised no one has made a sprite for it yet

I like it! Keep going in that direction and I'll use it :).

i know this question is a little dumb, but: am i supposed to get a desert key mold in a hallow cave miles away from the closest desert?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom