[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blah just wanna post these ideas here, I'm on a phone so this may be entirely weird on my computer :

Suggestions for future while playing with you
1. Rainbow torch - made of all of the other torches, it could also be made with rainbow brick or not, I dunno.
2. Moon plate walls
3. Upside down torches! Using something to do with gel or gravitation, we could have upside down torch placement!

The most major of all is...
4. We need better contagion mobs. It honestly looks dull and plain, compared to the Crimson, with blood crawlers and face monsters. There just need to be more mobs!

The contagion represents the virus or a corrupting disease right?
Cause if so we need to have some mobs from terraria, like skeletons and zombies, covered in green moss and taken over by this virus of the contagion.
I think of the contagion as a parasite which takes over the host. Once a mob enters it becomes one with the biome, (not actually though game would probably freak out), and they look covered in the green moss or fungus all over them with black or grey eyes.
It would also have parasites on the monsters as well

What do you guys think? I think the contagion desperately needs variety and if you have any ideas feel free to share them or even create sprites of your ideas! Let me know what would fit the contagion in your mind!

Blah just wanna post these ideas here, I'm on a phone so this may be entirely weird on my computer :

Suggestions for future while playing with you
1. Rainbow torch - made of all of the other torches, it could also be made with rainbow brick or not, I dunno.
2. Moon plate walls
3. Upside down torches! Using something to do with gel or gravitation, we could have upside down torch placement!

The most major of all is...
4. We need better contagion mobs. It honestly looks dull and plain, compared to the Crimson, with blood crawlers and face monsters. There just need to be more mobs!

The contagion represents the virus or a corrupting disease right?
Cause if so we need to have some mobs from terraria, like skeletons and zombies, covered in green moss and taken over by this virus of the contagion.
I think of the contagion as a parasite which takes over the host. Once a mob enters it becomes one with the biome, (not actually though game would probably freak out), and they look covered in the green moss or fungus all over them with black or grey eyes.
It would also have parasites on the monsters as well

What do you guys think? I think the contagion desperately needs variety and if you have any ideas feel free to share them or even create sprites of your ideas! Let me know what would fit the contagion in your mind!
Yes! We need rainbow torches made of 1 torch (or all of them) 1-5 gel and one Rainbow Block, then we can make a real party room :), also upside down torch placement seems cool and yes especially the mobs :)

@king40606
Here is the new symbol, tell me which one you like better the original or the new View attachment 52653, I like the new one more but that's just my opinion :)

You should be able to make wings with a desert feather combined with demon/angel wings (or a different pair of wings)
I have a sprite for these wings if you think it's a good idea

I also modified the Tome Binding gif I made View attachment 52671

I love both of the tome binding textures. You both are amazing at sprinting these things! Sorry i didn't say this earlier, steam decided my account was fake for a minute.
If we could put the gif into the image IDKAN made, it would look sick. However that would probably require even more spriting work and I don't want to push you guys both too hard.
You both have done so much already. I can't choose which one to put into the game. To be honest, I seriously cannot choose. Great job though! You deserve it!
[DOUBLEPOST=1432049036,1432048957][/DOUBLEPOST]
hey, is berserker blade in this version of the mod?

Sorry but no, the elemental Excalibur is in and it's the best sword there is.

I love both of the tome binding textures. You both are amazing at sprinting these things! Sorry i didn't say this earlier, steam decided my account was fake for a minute.
If we could put the gif into the image IDKAN made, it would look sick. However that would probably require even more spriting work and I don't want to push you guys both too hard.
You both have done so much already. I can't choose which one to put into the game.
[DOUBLEPOST=1432049036,1432048957][/DOUBLEPOST]

Sorry but no, the elemental Excalibur is in and it's the best sword there is.
That's no problem I'm sure we could work something out, but it will have to be in about 2-3 hours cuz I got school now, but I'll check when I get back :)

That's no problem I'm sure we could work something out, but it will have to be in about 2-3 hours cuz I got school now, but I'll check when I get back :)

I'm in school too, lunch is the best, sitting out in the courtyard, pretending to troll the forums but not actually cause I'd get punished for it.

I'm in school too, lunch is the best, sitting out in the courtyard, pretending to troll the forums but not actually cause I'd get punished for it.
X) Haha nice, but who would troll this forum?, Wait nvm, the people who don't like it, but gladly we don't see any of them around here :)

X) Haha nice, but who would troll this forum?, Wait nvm, the people who don't like it, but gladly we don't see any of them around here :)

Some people troll forums often, look at some on the internet, your bound to find some

Anyway back on topic, this is a thread for the mod, not for trolling forums. Or school related real life things.
:D

Some people troll forums often, look at some on the internet, your bound to find some

Anyway back on topic, this is a thread for the mod, not for trolling forums. Or school related real life things.
:D
Yup anyway gtg I'll check messages and probably get online when I get back cya :happy:

Listen, look at the hallowed great sword that's is one of the biggest terraria swords in any mod (I think) and this is a mod, they can add what ever they want any size they want its a video game please stop bringing logic in to it no one likes logic in a mod or video game if they want to add a sword 10x the size of the breaker blade who's going to stop them?
It's okay for a game to twist logic in order to make amazing things. But a sword 10 times the size of a Breaker Blade really has to have some special characteristics in order to function well, a sword that can wipe the screen in one swing isn't really balanced.
Besides that I'm simply stating what my ideas are for a weapon, you can either agree or disagree with my ideas.
On the other side, the sword that Mariokart posted looked like a really nice sword, albeit it's scale was a little out of proportion.
I mean, look at how big the handle of the sword is in comparison to the Muramasa. It looks like it's simply upscaled too big which is what I wanted to say.
Breakerblade10.png

Talking about a sword 10 times the size of the Breaker Blade. We all wanted to see this, didn't we. :p

It's okay for a game to twist logic in order to make amazing things. But a sword 10 times the size of a Breaker Blade really has to have some special characteristics in order to function well, a sword that can wipe the screen in one swing isn't really balanced.
Besides that I'm simply stating what my ideas are for a weapon, you can either agree or disagree with my ideas.
On the other side, the sword that Mariokart posted looked like a really nice sword, albeit it's scale was a little out of proportion.
I mean, look at how big the handle of the sword is in comparison to the Muramasa. It looks like it's simply upscaled too big which is what I wanted to say.
Breakerblade10.png

Talking about a sword 10 times the size of the Breaker Blade. We all wanted to see this, didn't we. :p
._. O_O My reactions in a nutshell, you literally went and got a sword ten times bigger then the Breaker Blade, as a mage for my main class, remind me to NEVER go near a guy who has that sword X)

TAPI Mplayer error has been supposedly fixed as of yesterday. @Eli10293, @IDon'tKnowAName.

Redownload from the same link to get the fix. One of the pros of having a live link.

Also, thanks for the report. :)
I think you might of tagged the wrong person, I never reported anything and stopped playing TAPI mods a while ago, my TAPI broke and it wont work on my computer anymore :(, anyway it's just a minor mistake, it happens ;)

Breakerblade10.png

Does it reach 12 blocks in front of u?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom