[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, once you get a few of the stem, you can just plant and farm for more of it.

I realize though, I dident have any hives in my world so I had gone to another, I may just not have given it enough time in that world for them to grow fully.

Well, once you get a few of the stem, you can just plant and farm for more of it.

I realize though, I dident have any hives in my world so I had gone to another, I may just not have given it enough time in that world for them to grow fully.

Sweetstem are like honey Fireblossoms.

Do Blue Lihzahrd Bricks keep the same double spawnrate, like jungle, or triple or something like that?

Ah thank you.

I just ran another oblivion, with proper rose armor and crystal edge with reforged ancient. I took him out in maybe two-three minutes, the laser was easily handled with distance dodging and the health absorb from the armor. Also I had two twins, two primes, and one destroyer spawn during the fight, so some good souls there if you cant kill oblivion outright.

For farming, I think ill add anger tallisman, not sure on the last item.

Ah thank you.

I just ran another oblivion, with proper rose armor and crystal edge with reforged ancient. I took him out in maybe two-three minutes, the laser was easily handled with distance dodging and the health absorb from the armor. Also I had two twins, two primes, and one destroyer spawn during the fight, so some good souls there if you cant kill oblivion outright.

For farming, I think ill add anger tallisman, not sure on the last item.
Did you use Gift of Starpower?

Yes I use starpower, the super boots, crystal edge, and still deciding on the last two.

Too bad tapi might be dead, I would have loved this mod with 15 accessory slots.

For the item command, it is ALL the items besides the tome mats and late shm items correct?

I can not find the stylist for the life of me, any tips?

Last edited:
I would have loved this mod with 15 accessory slots.

Dude I dunno about 15 slots.. I just wrecked Arma Slime in like 40 seconds, not even fully buffed. Now I have Plantera's Fury and at this rate, nothing seems like a challenge, am I just getting cocky?

15 slots would be like Supereasymode. I would just stack every single emblem, talisman, celestial stone, tome, forsaken cross, that's like +60% (or however the math plays out) damage just with reforged accessories.

Edit: Okay, I just had a Jugger spawn on top of me, I was cocky, oh boy was I cocky.

Last edited:
I'm already supereasymode, not even shm dungeon bothers me, and im in mage gear, imagine if I was in blahs.

Related, reflex/force also works to reflect paladin hammers. Really the only thing it dosent reflect are lasers.

For me mid game is hardest because you have to figure out what works, youre not strong enough to kill anything using anything.

I am a couple dozen ferozium ore away from Blah's Armor... THE GRINDING IS ALMOST OVER!!!

EDIT: darn it..... i forgot i still need more phantoplasm......

Might I ask, have some of you beaten oblivion and choose not to use the spawn command at all? It's great for testing, but does take the fun out of completion. I might start a second character and do it all again, since theres still a month to go till 1.3.

Might I ask, have some of you beaten oblivion and choose not to use the spawn command at all? It's great for testing, but does take the fun out of completion. I might start a second character and do it all again, since theres still a month to go till 1.3.
There's a spawn command? I didn't even know. But yes, I have beaten Oblivion.

For me mid game is hardest because you have to figure out what works, youre not strong enough to kill anything using anything.

I haven't felt challenged yet. I was underground when the Juggs spawned so they got stuck. He needs an attack that pierces ground tiles, maybe a cleave or something similar to Stynger.

Hopefully Oblivion is hard.

I was underground when the Juggs spawned so they got stuck. He needs an attack that pierces ground tiles, maybe a cleave or something similar to Stynger.
I feel like you need to be able to kill the juggernauts early, because you need that oblivion ore to get an Instantanium Picksaw to mine more oblivion ore. I think the oblivion is necessary to kill, well, Oblivion.

I feel like you need to be able to kill the juggernauts early, because you need that oblivion ore to get an Instantanium Picksaw to mine more oblivion ore. I think the oblivion is necessary to kill, well, Oblivion.

The biggest challenge is keeping my NPCs alive between blood moons and back to back solar eclipses. So much fun. :)

I always have my npcs at mid height so they are safe from the ground and sky

Yes, to spawn items hit enter, then type /item followed by the exact name of the item, or its id number. This can only be used on worlds you beat obivion on, and you cant spawn any of the final items such as phantoplasm, kuzite, or tome materials.

Ferozium is spawnable :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom