[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only way to beat him quickly prekill is with ancient, but that weapon is one that once you start using it, everything else will seem slow. Using no glitches, I've got it up to 125 damage, and it hits dozens of times a second.
What weapon?

Does someone knows how to obtain Vitamins in the Exxo Avalon Mod ? Farmed a lot of these Bacteria Mobs but no drop :<

Does someone knows how to obtain Vitamins in the Exxo Avalon Mod ? Farmed a lot of these Bacteria Mobs but no drop :<

I don't know if there actually from bacteria mobs. I know they come from Ichor stickers in the mod, but don't know about the bacteria mobs.

Can someone tell me exactly what bosses are in the Exxo version right now? Does Cataryst still exist? Melly says Ultra isn't in the Tapi version but what about Exxo version?

Oh and where does Onyx come from?

Last edited:
Can someone tell me exactly what bosses are in the Exxo version right now? Does Cataryst still exist? Melly says Ultra isn't in the Tapi version but what about Exxo version?

Oh and where does Onyx come from?

Onyx spawns in caverns, After triggering superhardmode by beating the Armageddon slime.

The current list is... Desert beak, bacterium prime, Armageddon slime, and Oblivion.

Spell called "Ancient" in the dungeon. Unlocked by getting the desert key mold for the desert chest.
Giga Horn is the best actually. If you have it then you know what I mean. Killed Oblivion in 2-4 min (?). Didn't really put a timer. But I always fight the bosses early and he died pretty quickly.

Terraria.png
Your face is the best. >:/

Eheheheh, I haven't used it yet.
Then sir you are missing out. BTW, thanks :p . Oh yeah and here is my items

blahblahbal
the sprites for the new items should be done by the community
There are many talented pixel artist (not me) who would do that for fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom