[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2015-6-6_9-34-2.png Made a sprite for a weapon (Don't know if you need it but made it anyway) based of a frost version of the muramasa or katana

Attachments

• upload_2015-6-6_9-34-2.png
    upload_2015-6-6_9-34-2.png
    688 bytes · Views: 208
I did some work today and brought up some sword ideas maybe you guys would want to see. ~:naughty:

Ethers Infinitum

Atherus_Infinitum.png

105 damage
Fast speed( auto swing)
10% critical stike chance
Average knockback
Inflicts" Ethereal Overflow " on enemies
Fires three Specter like bolts at a fast speed

Ethereal Overflow

Etheral_Agony.png
: This is a special debut it will persist among the enemy target till its death. However does not work in PVP.
Crafting: Aeons Eternity , 25 Hallowed bars , 10 Souls of Might, 20 Omicron Shard(s)

Lady Luck( i Screwed up on the transparency)
Lady_Luck.png

50 damage
Insanely Fast Speed (auto swing)
50% Critical strike chance
High knock back
Drops: Mime

I just did a quick one in reference to Pax if you know what that is . ( a gaming convention) So yeah here . :p
Transparency is a bit off but :/

PAX Hammer
Pax_Hammer.png

132 damage
Very fast speed
5% critical strike chance
High knock back
Throwing Distance 15 blocks
fire a arcing hammer that will bounce off objects up to three times and pierces enemies.

Last edited:
I just did a quick one in reference to Pax if you know what that is . ( a gaming convention) So yeah here . :p
Transparency is a bit off but :/

Pax Hammer
View attachment 56181
132 damage
Very fast speed
5% critical strike chance
High knock back
Throwing Distance 15 blocks
fire a arcing hammer that will bounce off objects up to three times and pierces enemies.

Yeah but PAX needs to be all caps. Pax like that just looks off to me.

And make it the PAX colors. I think if I remember it was blue, orange and white. Not sure though.

DAMMIT.PNG
This keeps coming up every time I try to open the AvExServer. I'm running Exxo Avalon version 9.9.5.1, and every time I try to run the server, this message comes up along with a message saying that the "TerrariaAvExServer.exe has stopped working". Can someone please help if there is a way of fixing this?

View attachment 56211 This keeps coming up every time I try to open the AvExServer. I'm running Exxo Avalon version 9.9.5.1, and every time I try to run the server, this message comes up along with a message saying that the "TerrariaAvExServer.exe has stopped working". Can someone please help if there is a way of fixing this?

I'm here lol.
Is the .exe file "Exxo Avalon 6.0" in your C:/Programfilesx86/Steam/Steamapps/common/terraria?

Also you place the server file in the same place as the Exxo Avalon 6.0 file, which is in the directory listed above.

It seems it is not there and that's what is causing the problem. If you want easier access to the server, create a shortcut after you place it in your terraria folder. Then place that shortcut anywhere you please, and have fun in multiplayer!

Also Blah I know you abandoned Nil mode but I saw the shrine and the anvil are still in, so is there any chance it may be coming back? I thought the idea of the progressive difficulty that just kept getting harder would be so much fun to have to handle :D If need be, now that I have my new laptop I could start making some item sprites!

I'm here lol.
Is the .exe file "Exxo Avalon 6.0" in your C:/Programfilesx86/Steam/Steamapps/common/terraria?

Also you place the server file in the same place as the Exxo Avalon 6.0 file, which is in the directory listed above.

It seems it is not there and that's what is causing the problem. If you want easier access to the server, create a shortcut after you place it in your terraria folder. Then place that shortcut anywhere you please, and have fun in multiplayer!
1.) Jeez, that was fast
2.) THANK YOU SO MUCH it worked and thanks, I will definitely have fun in multiplayer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom